𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮

Staring at the multiple [Names] with a blank stare, Meliodas let's out a small chuckle as a light bulb went off in his head, "For moment, I thought you were being difficult

Staring at the multiple [Names] with a blank stare, Meliodas let's out a small chuckle as a light bulb went off in his head, "For moment, I thought you were being difficult." He said with a smirk make Elizabeth and Hawk confused.

"Maybe I'm still a little rusty." Meliodas said as he leaps off the giant rock and slash the fake [Names] in a blink of an eye.

Watching the entire thing, Hawk and Elizabeth's eyes widen at the sight as their body began to shake with fear, "You killed her! You-" Hawk paused as he watched the remains of the copes turns into smoke, leave three hidden figures left.

Spotting the them, Hawk quickly follows after them with Elizabeth following behind him as the two failed to realize the others disappearance. [Name] glances down at the messy blonde haired male with a pout, "Wait, so you thought that I. [Name], Liones. Would jump in the air with no panties on?" She asking with a raised eyebrow.

Meliodas let's out a nervous chuckle as he rubs the back of his neck, "Something like that." He said as he hands the [h/c] female her undies. If he was being honest, he really was hoping she was one of the clones that jumped.

If a fanatic dream could come true...

~♡~

After catching up with Hawk and Elizabeth, [Name] stare at the black cloth figures in confuse as her mind tried to remember the name's, "Looks like they're Hide n' Seekers!" Meliodas said as he matches [Name's] pace.

"Hide n' Seeker?" Elizabeth asked.

"They're basically prankster imps." Hawk responded, earning a nod from [Name].

Meanwhile, back at the village. A male with short wavy pink hair with a knight by his side, comes to a stop in front of of the mayor, "Do you happen to know where they went?" He asked, earning a small no from the mayor.

Glancing up at the white horse as he debated if he should say thing, the mayor bites his inner cheek. He knew if he mentioned that the Sins were here the village would be in trouble again, but his mind drift off towards Mead.

"Where do you think they went?" The knight asked as he turn his gazes towards the pink haired male.

The pink haired male remind quiet as he began to think of places for criminals to hide without being discovered, "The only place where traveling on a horse would be difficult and no knight nor traveler would go through." He explained.

Returning back to our small group of heroes, Hawk chase after the imps closely with Elizabeth by his side, "Don't let him go!" He shouted, earning a small chuckle from [Name] as her and Meliodas follows after them.

Following the imps through the foggy forest, the group began to slow down as they spot a small figure in the distance, "It looks like they're heading towards a girl!" Elizabeth exclaimed.

"A really small.....girl."

Coming to a stop in front of a giant sleeping women, the group watches as the imps comes to a stop in front of her face as they call out her name, "Lady Diane! We accidentally allowed Holy Knights get in!" One shouted.

The giant woman, Diane, quickly opens her eyes at the sound of the imps' words and began to slowly raise, "Some Holy Knights got in, huh?" She glared, causing Hawk to whimper as Elizabeth trembles besides him.

[Name] glances up towards Diane with sparkling eyes at the sight of her best friend, "Wait- It's Diane, Serpent Sin of Envy!" Hawk exclaimed, having an raised eyebrow from a certain messy blonde haired male, "You just notice?" He asked.

Taking a step forward with his hands in his pockets, Meliodas sends Diane a small grin as he ignored her glare, "Hey Diane-" not letting him finish, Diane snatches Meliodas off the ground and brings him closer to her eye sight.

"You're going to wish you never step foot in here, Holy Knight." Diane said as she squinted her eyes.

Startled by Diane's sudden movement, the duo glances around in search for the blonde male, "He's up there." [Name] said as she calmly points to Meliodas, "Put Sir Meliodas down!" Elizabeth shouted, gaining a confused gaze from the male himself.

"Huh? Sir Meliodas?" Diane mumbled as she brought Meliodas more closer, "Yo! How ya been, Diane?" He asked, only for Diane eyes to sparkle in excitement and rubs his cheek against hers, "Captain!" She exclaimed.

Watching the two with a giggle, [Name] steps forward with a wide grin and a wave, "Hey, Diane. I've missed you!" She shouted, gaining the dark brown haired female attention.

Snatching [Name] off the ground, Diane began to rub the to on her cheek with pure happiness as she was reunited with her best friend and captain once again.

Coming to a stop with the duo on her shoulder, Diane glances down at Elizabeth and Hawk in confusion, before turning towards Meliodas with a smile, "It seem like you thought if everything, Captain! You know how much I love roasted pork!" She exclaimed, causing Hawk to squeal.

"Don't eat me, Lady!" He shouted

"Of course! I can't eat you without cooking you." She chuckled as she hangs Hawk upside down above a campfire.

Author-Chan: Sorry for the short chapter!