𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

Meliodas only nods in return as he lowers down and gently puts on [Name's] white house shoes as his body shivers, 'Not now

Meliodas only nods in return as he lowers down and gently puts on [Name's] white house shoes as his body shivers, 'Not now. Not. Now.' He thought as tears slowly began to run down his face. No matter how hard the messy haired male tried to fight back the tears, an image of [Name's] lifeless body reappeared over....and over.

It felt like his world was crashing down, as if someone stabbed a knife in his hearts, "I-I....I was scared you were gone.." Meliodas whispered as his glances down on the floor, allowing his hair to cover his face. Starting down at the crying blonde male with widening eyes, [Name] remains quiet as her mind goes blank as the messy haired male clenches his fist, "Its just... seeing your body laying there not moving.... I thought you were gone! I-I just can't thinking of a world without you.." Meliodas mumbles as his mind began to drift off, causing a familiar mark to appear on his forehead.

Before the messy haired male could fall deeper into his thought, a soft pair of hands softly cups his face casing Meliodas to snap out of his thoughts as he stares at [Name] with widening eyes, "It's- I'm sorry, I put you through that. I just thought if I got you out of that Holy Knight's spell then you would be able to save everyone. Even if it ment sacrificing myself.."

Freezing at [Name's] words, Meliodas eyes widen as he quickly stands up and grabs her shoulder as his once green eyes turns into a dark purple, "That'll never happened! I WILL WEATHER THE KINGDOM AND EVERYTHING AROUND IT BURN... then let you die." Meliodas stated as he slowly calmed down, while [Name] stares at him with widen eyes as her body slightly trembles.

"You understand?"

Placing the injured [h/c] haired female on the couch that was brought out for her, Meliodas takes a step back as he watches Meed, Elizabeth, and his friends surround [Name] with worried gaze, "Onee-Chan!" Meed shouted as he rushed over towards [Name] with teary eyes.

Watching as the brown haired male gently lay his head on her legs with a soft smile, [Name] softly rubs his head as the young male cries causing [Name] to frown, "I was so worried when Meliodas told me you got hurt!" He cried, "I'm sorry, I made you guys worried. I just wasn't expecting the Holy Knight to be so brutal, since they want back at the kingdom so bad." [Name] explained with a small frown as she glances down at her lap.

Before the [h/c] haired female could look up, she lets out a loud squeal as the group talked her into a gentle hug, "Aww! It's alright [Name], as long as you promise not to do it again." They exclaimed.

"I promise!"

Blinking a few times, Meliodas glance around in confusion as he failed to spot a certain tall male, "Hey, where's ban?"

[Meanwhile]

Walking through the dark alley, ban look around the empty town in boredom as he failed to find some clothes for him to wear in front of his little bunny. It's not that he minded being shirtless in front of her, it was simply one thing that wouldn't let him.

As he continued down the path, Ban raises an eyebrow as two men walks past him. One of the male had slightly dark blonde hair with dark brown eyes, he wear a bright red jacket with matching pants that happened to gain the light blue haired male's attention.

Noticing Ban's gazes, the two male glances over towards each other as the blonde male comes to a stop and turns towards Ban with a glare, "Is there a problem?" He snarl as his friend nod in an agreement as he turns towards ban as well, "Yeah! What's the big deal, huh!? Why you staring!?" The friend shouted with a glare.

Ban remains silent as he ignore the two male words and his gazes never leaving the dark blonde haired male outfit.

"Hey.. what size are ya?" Ban asked.

[A few minutes later]

"Eh? It actually fits." Ban mumbles as he look down at his new red jacket and pants with a satisfied smirk as he moves his arm in a circle, "Thanks for the clothes man." Ban exclaims as he looks down at the now beaten and naked blonde haired male, before walking away as he shoves his hands in the pockets.

Arriving back to the tavern, Ban looks around with a raised eyebrow as he spots everyone surrounding the couch that Meliodas had asked him to bring out, "What's all the excitement?" He asked as everyone looks up at him, "Hey Ban, whoa! Where did you get the clothes?" Meliodas ask as he looks at the red jacket and pants in shock.

"He probably stole them." Diane stated as she looks at ban, unimpressed.

Ban rolls his eyes as he sends her a mocking smile, "Nice to see you too." He said as he walks towards the couch and look at [Name] with a raised eyebrow, "Well if it isn't my little bunny." He said softly as he sends her a smirk. Looking up at the bright blue haired male, [Name] smiles softly as tries to sit up, "It's good to see you, Ban. Sorry, I can't greet you properly." She said as her lips curls into a small frown.

Shaking his head, Ban gently pushes [Name] down as he sends her a comforting smile, "Don't pressure yourself, bunny. I'm not no one special." He grins, causing [Name] to giggle as she smiles. Looking over at the silver haired female and at the pink pig, [Name] smile softly as she gestures towards them, "Ban, I want you to meet my little sister Elizabeth and my friend Hawk." She said as the two walk over towards them.

Author~Chan: Hello!!! Sorry for the extremely long post, I've have been dealing with an injury and personal issues. But I have good news, there is an upcoming SMUT in the next chapter or after that!