𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝑺𝒊𝒙

Gently pulling [Name's] hair to the side, the doctor glances down at the dried blood with a small frown, "We'll have to be careful when cutting the clothes

Gently pulling [Name's] hair to the side, the doctor glances down at the dried blood with a small frown, "We'll have to be careful when cutting the clothes." He said as he lightly lifts [Name's] sleeves as the short haired female nodes her head as she hands him a pair of scissors.

Gently taking the scissors out of her hand, the doctor slowly and carefully began to cut through the clothes with narrow eyes. Let's out a sigh of relief, the doctor sets down the scissors and gently began to full the clothes off [Name's] [s/k], "I need you to clean up the dried blood, while I go get everything we'll need." He said, as stepping back and began to take off his gloves.

Nodding her head, the short haired female takes a step back as her father walks away, 'I feel sorry for you...' she thought as she takes a step closer to the sleeping [h/c] haired femal and slowly began to pull off her clothes.

Gently pulling off the last piece of clothing, the short haired female lets out a terrifying gasp as she back away from the [h/c] hair colored female with widening eyes, "W-what happened?" She mumbled.

The short haired female stares at [Name's] stomach and arms in shock as bruises and second degree burns covers her into her skin, only stoping at her elbows and her upper chest, 'Who could've done something like this?' The short haired female wondered as her eyes trails down her skirt with narrow eyes.

'Did they stopped at her upper body..or-' she wonder as she slowly picked up the scissors with shaky hands. she wonder as she slowly picked up the scissors with shaky hands. Staring at the long skirt with worried gaze, the short haired female takes a deep breath as she begins to cut it off and gently pulls away with trembling hands.

'What kind of monster could do something like this!?' She thought as she eyes trails down at the multiple burns that covered her leg.

||Two Months Before Elizabeth Avrrived||

Grabbing a tray full of mugs, [Name] smiles softly as she heads back into the crowd of intoxicated men and women and places down refills while taking the empty mug, "Here you go!" [Name] smiles as she places a filled mug on the table.

Pulling the mug towards himself with a smile, a male with long black hair sends the [h/c] haired female a small wink as he takes a sip of the famous Ale, "You know, a beautiful girl, such as yourself. Shouldn't be surrounding herself around intoxicated men." He said with a small frown as he glance around to see men undressing the young female with their eyes.

[Name] sends the block haired male a confused gaze as she glances around at the men with a frown. Let's out a nervous chuckle, [Name] couldn't help but shiver as she spots the men that were starting at her with a frown, "I mean in all honesty, I feel the same way... but if it helps take some stress of Meli shoulders, it's okay." She softly smiled.