𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

Gilthunder remain quiet as he continued to add his weight onto the swords, causing the rock beneath them to crumble

With their swords continuing to clash against each other, the males leap into the sky and lands a few feet from each other as Gilthunder send a lighting struck towards Meliodas.

Meliodas smirks as he cut through the lighting and reappeared behind Gilthunder and uses 'Full Counter', sending the pink haired male flying through nearby trees, "And here I thought you were getting stronger." Meliodas mocked as he walks towards Gilthunder.

Gilthunder remains quiet as he slowly lifts himself up and dashed towards Meliodas with lighting surrounding his sword, "To slow!" He shouted as a trail of blood drops down the side of his lip.

'This gonna hurt like bitch....' Meliodas thought as he stares at Gilthunder with widening eyes.

Raising his lighting sword in the air, Gilthunder slashes deeply into Meliodas' shoulder and towards his chest, "And I thought you were faster." Gilthunder simply replied and he lands behind Meliodas as the blonde haired male falls face down on the ground.

Falling onto the ground with a thud, Meliodas sends Gilthunder a painful smile as the pink haired male point the tip of his sword towards him, "I can't believe how strong you've gotten." Meliodas says painful, earning a small nod in return.

Watching the messy blonde hair male let out a bloody cough, Diane frowns as clenches her fist tightly to fight the urge to save her captain, "Any last words?" Gilthunder asked.

"The rest of the Sins...where are they?"

"Very well. Ban, Sin of Greed is at Boston prison, and King, Sin of Sloth was last seen at the Capital but is dead. As for the other two, I have no whereabouts.. My apologize."

Meliodas nods his head as he slowly close his eyes, "That's... Great!" He shouts as he flips onto his feet.

Gilthunder stares at Meliodas with furrowed eyebrows as he clenched his sword tightly, "I see, you pretend to be at death's door to gain information." He states, while Meliodas gives his a small shrug.

"How about we finish this another time?" Meliodas suggested, causing Gilthunder to charge towards him in anger, "We shall not!" He shouted, only for Meliodas to appear behind him.

Before Gilthunder could attack Meliodas again, Diane grabs him with furrow eyebrows as he sends her a glare, "Release me!" Gilthunder shouted as blue lighting surrounds him, earning a unamused stare, "You know, if you want a woman to like you, you shouldn't. Use. Force!" Diane shouted as she throws the pink haired male into the sky.

Watch the pink haired male go out of his sight, Meliodas turns towards Diane with a grin as he gives her a thumbs up, "Good job, Diane! Although your stuff is destroyed." He informed as he points towards it.

Looking down at her hand, Diane pouts at the sight of her wrist cover damage, "Aw, I really liked them." She said with a small frown as the trio runs towards, "Where is he!?" Hawk shouted as he glances around in hope of finding a certain pink haired male.

"Diane throw him somewhere." Meliodas said with a shrug.

Spotting Meliodas' injured shoulder, [Name] rushes to his side with worried gaze, "We need to get you to a doctor! It look deeper too." She said as she tries to move his shirt to get a better view. Watching [Name] worrying state with a light chuckle, "It doesn't hurt that much. But if getting wounded here and there means you'll touch me like this, I don't mind getting hurt." He smirked as [Name] turns red.

"CAPTAIN/MELIODAS!" Diane and Hawk shouted.

Returning to the Boar Hat, Elizabeth send Meliodas a concern expression as he leans his head on [Name's] shoulder, "Are you sure you're okay?" She asked, only to be ignored as Meliodas gropes [Name].

Watching the two interact, Elizabeth couldn't help but frown at the feeling that she should be one the one who would be by Meliodas side. She would be the one who help him when he's injured, she should be the one he groped. She should be the one in his place....

Jumping off Diane's hand, [Name] watches Meliodas with a worried frown as he casually walks towards the door with his hand behind his head, "Don't worry, [Name]! After a little nap, I'll be good in to time." He stated as the tavern's door opens and reveals a bored Mead.

Spotting Meliodas wounded arm, Mead eyes widen as he rushes towards the messy blonde haired male, "Whoa! What happened to you?" He asked as Meliodas lightly chuckles at his expression, "We kinda got caught by a Holy Knight. But don't worry, he far away from here." Meliodas stated as he enters the tavern.

Watching Meliodas head upstairs, Mead turns towards [Name] with widening eyes as he rushes towards her and looks for any injuries, "Are you okay, Onee-San? You're not are hurt are you?" He asked, earning a soft smile from the [h/c] female as she shakes her head, "Nope, I'm good! Oh, Mead. I want you to meet a very special friend of mine." [Name] said.

Gently putting Mead in front of her, [Name] turns towards Diane with a soft smile as she could feel Mead began to jump with excitement as his eyes lands on the brown haired giant, "Diane! I want you to meet my brother, Mead. Mead this is Diane!" You exclaimed as Diane eyes lit up, "Wow! You never told me you had a brother." Diane said, earning a chuckle in return.

"Well after my birth mother died, our father had got remarried and had Mead." You explained the little parts you knew.

Nodding her head, Diane sends Mead a soft smile as she gentle pats his head with her finger, "It's nice to meet you, Mead!" She exclaimed.

Overwhelmed with joy, Mead stares at Diane with a hint of blushes, "Pretty.." he mumbled, causing the group to chuckle. Patting Mead's head, [Name] glances back towards the tavern with concern, "I'll be right back guys. I'm going to go check on Meliodas." She said, earning nods in return.

Heading towards their shared room, [Name] softly knocks on the door before slowly opening it, "Meli? Are you sleep? If so I'm sorry for waking you up, I just-" coming to a stop, [Name] stares down at Meliodas' lifeless body with widening eyes as she lets out a horrified scream.

Author~Chan- I did NOT made an error for "she should be the on in his place" it will all go into place through the future chapters.