Follow up chapter

(Sydney p.o.v)

It's been a week since Carters funeral. It's not a day that goes by that my heart dosent ache I miss him. He didn't get to graduate which he was so excited about.

I need him back I sit in this dark house wondering what the fuck im going to do. And now I'm pregnant a single mother I would've never imagined this life for me.

Carter left me 30 million dollars I don't even wanna know how he got so much. The money dosent mean shit without him here. Terrance and Serena constantly call me but I just can't talk to anyone not right now.

I've wrote letters to Serena and Terrance and even my mother and brother I wrote to them each explaining how sorry I was and that If I ever did something to hurt them im truly sorry.

The way I've grew up I wouldn't wish that pain on anyone. From seeing your brother die only to see him Alive a couple years later from the rape and abuse I had to go through For years. And now the man I love who helped me get out of all that mess deal with my problems even tho his problems had yet to be delt with. He made me realize I had a worth and a reason to live.

And now he's been murdered by someone who he's welcomed into his home treated like his own son. I knew from the jump I didn't like the kid, Terrnaces refuses to tell me the reason Will killed him I don't even wanna know anymore.

Cause I'm leaving, I can't see being a mother without Carter in my life it's just not a option.

All this pain will end. I went over to the counter picking up my gun, Tears escaped from my eyes. "Carter I love you and im sorry living without you isnt a option ." I placed the gun to my head

Closing my eyes

Pow
***************************************************************************************************************

Very much sorry but you have to realize every ending isnt a fairytale.

This was my first book and I have over 100k reads I find that amazing and im very much thankful.

If there are any questions im open to answer