when it all falls down

(Prince P.O.V)

  I told Sydney everything on Robs files I may have left a few things out but she didnt need to know them things right now.  I watched as she sat their crying I pulled her in my arms and held her tight. It hurt me to see her in pain but life aint easy I learned that the hard way. I pulled away from the hug and wiped away her tears.

"Everything will be ok,You'll get threw this" I said while still wiping her tears.

"Why didnt he contact me, He was alive I thought he was fucking dead you just don't do no shit like that. For years I blamed myself for his death I hated myself and to know he's alive just pisses me df off."

"If anything you should be happy he's alive" although I was trynna make her feel better it still replayed in my mind about him killing my brother his ass should be dead but I would never tell her that.

"yea maybe your right im just happy he's alive but upset he never came for me" I just shook my head.

I looked down at my phone and saw terrance was calling I ignored it I would call him back in a minute.

Look let me take you back to my house and you can clear yo mind. she just shook her head and walked with me. walking threw the door to my house I noticed Terrance ass was still calling me.

.....

Nigga hello.

look dude I think im in love

nigga what are you drunk where are you.

no no no im serious with serena dude im falling for her.

are you sure? How do you really know.

Carter dude I dont know how to explain it but I am I took her for ice cream and and I learned so much I kno this shit sound mad sappy and you know it took me a lot to even call you and say this hell I cant even belive im saying the shit. I might just be losing my real nigga card.

nigga you been lost that card.

bwahhaaa carter you a fool man but look she coming ill hit u back one.

one.

......

I was happy for my bro but knowing him this wasn't gone be for long he's crazy and his ass changes his mind quick as shit. I walked in and saw Sydney sleep so I decided to go to the trap and do some shit I hate.

Walking in looking at everybody I felt like I was in a room full of snakes I cant believe I never noticed before but some of these niggas was looking mad suspicious. But ima let it go for now.

Once I made it to my office I sat down and made a call I dialed the numbers slow as shit because I didnt wanna do it but I knew it was the right thing to do.

....

Hello Benjamin man I need that nigga Rob.

Sorry nephew but I can't do that.

Benjamin please he is really important to someone I know.

Nephew you don't even know what he did.

I kn-  I know he killed my bro man.

And you want him alive I was about to have my man take him out in the next hour or so.

Benjamin cmon man.

Just this one time man but I want 500,0000 that should cover the cost for the shit he stole.

damn alright man ill see you sat

alright and tell Terrance ass to call me.

ok one.

.......

Now Benjamin is Terrance uncle he took me in after my mom died kev too up until his death they took me in treated me like fam. which I was so grateful for now im working for him making so much money if I wanted to I could build a million dollar building and burn that shit down just for the hell of it.

I really can't believe I'm helping out the person who killed my brother I swear I better be getting blessed sometime soon.

Making it home I saw Sydney watching TV she looked like she felt better. She still didnt look up from the tv so I coughed.

"so you good"

"yea im sure it was a good reason he stayed away" she looked unsure

"can you get dressed and come somewhere with me in a minute"

"what where are we going" getting up and putting on some clothes

"I want you to do something for me"

she looked unsure but agreed.

...

...

We made it to the trap house, Sydney was looking confused.  "I want you to tell me who's real and who's fake"

she looked taken back which made me smile. "ill give it a try I guess"

we walked in and everyone was he here which was greet.  "Listen everybody I want everyone in a line I want somebody to bring me a table and and two chairs make a line in back of the chair"

Everybody looked confused but did as told I sat down and pulled sydney onto my lap.  "Now lets get started, First in line sit down"

He was a watch dog to the trap he took slow as shit sitting down which made me wanna back hand him, I tapped sydneys shoulder and whispered in her ear "Look him in the eyes trust your gut I trust you." she nodded

"Now I have alot of snakes among me and she'll tell me if your loyal or not if you are loyal you have nothing to worry about but if your not well just wait on it. "   The look of fear spread across their faces which made me laugh. "Sydney is he loyal?"

I watched as she stared in his eyes and looked him over taking in all his features she soon looked to me "I dont trust him" I was disappointed

" I trusted you I let you into my life and you choose to betray me disloyal ass nigga I made you."

"oh stfu It was a matter of time before you found out better now-"      Pow

I shot him right in the middle of his head I saw the look of fear in everyones eyes.

I pushed sydney up and stood up as well, " Loyalty plays a big part in my life now if I can't trust you, your as good as dead now everybody get back to work"

It was sad that It had to be this way but they brought it on themselves.