Love for a thug

My first story hope you like it

___________________________________________________________________________________

(SYDNEY P.O.V.)

I just came home from a long day at school,I decided to go through my window because I really did not want to see my step dad, But when I walked up to my window it was locked. I knew he did that just so I would have to see his face.

I collected myself and picked up my things and walked through the front door, as soon as I walked in I was thrown to the ground.

My step dad was smiling and said "Hey girl you thought you was slick trying to go through the back ,now what did daddy tell you about that?"

"I'm so sorry" I said as I cried. He bent down and said " It's okay come sit on daddy's lap and give me a kiss"

God knows I did not wanna do that. He sat down and I sat on his lap. He then darted his tounge in my mouth. I was so disgusted, but I didn't show it. He usually does this a lot he never goes any further then that.

I was then slapped on the ground I just cried I've never been hit so hard . I swear this man Is bipolar. He then grabbed me by my neck and said "kiss me back" I just sat there crying. I cant take this anymore I then got up and ran, but he grabbed me and picked me up and threw me on the couch and ripped my clothes off he continued to kiss me roughly and he ripped off all of my clothes in a quick flash. He began to lick me down my chest as I cried and begged for him to stop he said " Shut The Fuck Up! and get over it your mines and no one else's " before I knew it he was thrashing inside me. He was done a minute later I sat up sore he then said "You tell anyone and I'll kill you myself". I just cried.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Prince P.O.V.)

I just got done finishing up my things at the trap house I missed out on school today. I ain't really feel like going. I made my way to the car as I saw a picture of my brother on the hood of the car and it said "I GOT THAT NIGGA, YOU NEXT" I never been so angry in my fucking life I looked at my surroundings and I saw that no one was there. I thought to myself who ever did this shit in for a rude awakening I'm going to kill them nice and fucking slow I hopped in my car waiting for tomorrow.

(Sydney P.O.V.)

It was now the morning time and I was getting ready for school. To be honest I didn't even wanna go to school I was so sore I looked in the mirror I was cute well I thought so Im tall 5'9 and dark skin with long dark hair after I was done I went out my window because

I could not stand to see my step dads face I don't think I can ever look at him again.

I made my way to school as I heard loud music I looked to my right and saw this tall brown skinned boy in the car and he smiled at me he actually cheered me up.

I was in the hall and my best friend Serena she came up to me and saw the bruise on my face she quickly pulled me into the bathroom stall and started applying make up to my face she said ''Sydney I hate him we cant keep letting him do this to you" I cried and just said '' I know'' after that was all done I walked into the hall where I spotted the boy I saw in the car he was super cute but with all the drama at home I don't think my heart could take any more.

he walked up to me and said "hey baby wssp I'm prince!"

"coo" I quickly sped up.

I saw him stop and heard him yell "dang girl I can't even get your name ?"

I just keep walking

(princepov)

never ever ever in my life have a girl ever dissed me the way she just did something about her I need in my life and I won't stop till I can have her

___
it was now fourth period I got a call from some of my boys they said they found the dude who put my bros picture on my car . I collected my shit cause I never liked to be disrespected.

I got up from my desk and I saw the girl I met in the hall who dissed me I never even noticed her. which was surprising she had her head down I knocked on her desk she soon put her head up and said

" I'm sorry."

I just laughed she looked embarrassed

"you never told me your name."

"Its Sydney "

I gave her my winning smile mostly because my smile gets girls , to be honest it gets me everything in life.

"I think your very beautiful."

she smiled shyly something about this girl I then quickly remembered I need to get going. "Can i get your number?" she quickly handed me her phone which was surprising.

I put my number in and texted my phone gave it back to her . I walked out the class I got business to take care of .I could hear the teacher yelling for me to come back but I don't have time I kept walking and made my exit.

(Sydney P.O.V)

I just stared at the wall god I felt stupid I just gave him my phone he must think I'm so easy I didn't protest or anything but I felt connected to him.

I know that's weird but I felt a spark and his smile god that hypnotized me I never felt that in my life.

soon after he gave me my phone back he just walked out he was so bad I've always been a good girl no one ever suspected any of the abuse I go through to others I look like a nice good girl.

if only they knew I was dying inside suicide crossed my mind so many times my moms never home , my step dad abuses and now rapes me , but I knew my best friend Serena would probably bring me back to life and kill Me herself if I ever committed.

but Prince he made me feel like I had a reason to live which is weird because he only said a few words to me.

I guess I met him for a reason only time will tell.

(Serena P.O.V)

The bell just now rung I was headed to Sydney's locker that's my best friend we've been through so much I remember the first time I met her back in 9th grade were now seniors but I remember her she was so shy and she looked so sad.

me being me I introduced myself it wasn't long before I knew something was up she tried to always put on this front around Me fake smiles but I knew she wasn't happy.

she always tried to make up a excuse for why she didn't wanna go home I found out about her step dad's abuse about a month after we met I had confronted her about it but she cried and made me promise I wouldn't tell I made her a promise that I wouldn't but I was always plotting ways to make him pay.

she's my best friend I'll do anything to protect her.

I don't know what I'm gonna do but I gotta figure something out because seeing her in pain hurts me but it won't be long now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thanks for reading please let me know what you think