hard times

(Carter p.o.v)

I've tried calling Sydney back but she didnt answer and I was getting worried I was in my car driving to her house now, Pulling up on her street all her lights where off I had a bad feeling I knew I shouldve packed all her stuff and brung her to live with me.

I got out of the car pulling my nine out slowly approaching the door and again something I didnt like it was wide open I walked in searching for Sydney I saw nothing that was untill I stepped in the bathroom and saw Sydney with a knife in her hand unconscious on the floor bleeding from her wrist, I couldn't help the tears falling from my eyes "Sydney nooo baby please you cant die no please you mean too much to me." I said while removing the knife from her hand picking her up carrying her bridal style into my car I layed her in the back and rushed to the hospital, I should've been here.

****

I watched as the Doctors rushed her onto a stretcher into a room I tried following them but was pushed back "Sir im sorry you cant be back here, The doctors are doing everything they can." a lady said while blocking me from getting to Sydney "Just help her please. " I said feeling defeated I should've answered I told her I had her back but I let her down.

I called Everyone including her mother a number I found on her brothers file I explained everything that happened and she said she was on her way lets hope she follows threw.

I sat in the waiting area with my hands to my face I didn't want these people to see me cry I heard yelling and saw A short lady who looked like an older version of Sydney walking in screaming she looked my way and headed towards me with her purse and started swinging on me "You killer you did this you drove my baby to try to kill herself you." Sydneys mom said I grabbed the purse from her hands throwing it across the room "Look im not in the fucking mood I love Sydney nd ill do anything for her I didn't drive her to do this." I said not really believing the last part maybe it was me

"I dont believe you stay the fuck away from her." She said walking away but not before flicking me off running to the doctor's, Then I looked to my left and saw Terrance and Serena walking in with Rob. Not too far behind. They all three came running up to me "What's going on is she okay. ?" Serena asked I quickly explained everything that happened from when I found her to everything that took place at the hospital I looked to Rob. And saw him look dead as he looked in the way of his mother he quickly ran out of the hospital I chased after him "Rob stop!" He stopped we were in the middle of the parking lot "I cant see her not her of all people." He said

"Your mom, why not."

"Did Sydney tell you about the night she thought I was dead?"

"Parts yes."

"I was nine when I saw our step dad go into her room I was a little boy short weighed under 100 pounds I heard her crying I peeked in and saw him stuffing his fingers inside her she was just a little girl and my momma wasnt there as fucking usual that bitch was never home the times she did come she spent those days in the damn room with that fucking child molester, I went into the room nd climbed on his back I tried choking him and gouging out his eye but he took a lamp and hit me over the head with it. I thought I was dead and that bastard dumped my body at a garbage bin thinking I was dead and threw it all my mother never even looked for me no posters no fucking pictures of me on a milk carting she didn't even care all she cared about was that fucking nigga not giving a damn if I was alive or not, So no I cant be in the presence of that bitch I dont want shit to do with her keep me updated on Sydney I gotta go im sorry." Rob said while walking away leaving me lost.

I walked back into the hospital and saw Serena and Terrance and Sydneys mom in a group I walked up and saw the doctor walking our way "Is this the family of Sydney Jackson?." "Yes we are" we all said but Sydneys mom looked at me in disgust "Well Sydney Jackson......

************************************************************************************

Hope you've enjoyed