guilt

(Sydney P.O.V)

A little after Terrance took my step dads dead body my mother called. I haven't spoken to her in 8 months I don't know what to say how will I explain my step dad I don't know what to do.

I looked down at my phone this is her second time calling so I picked up the phone.

"Hello" I said while walking back and fourth the guilt was too much.

"Hey baby girl I'm sorry we haven't spoken in a while works been crazy, Put your dad on the phone." I rolled my eyes after eight months of not speaking to me she says one sentence and now wants to speak to my step dad but I'm not surprised.

"I'm sorry mom he left a couple of weeks ago. "

"What the fuck do you mean left." I could hear how angry she was.

"Like I said, He left he ran off with another woman." I needed a cover story and this was just coming to me .

"You ran him off you stupid black bitch didn't you I can't have nothing, You ran off Robert and now Steven I hate you I hate you " tears started to fall from my eyes

she hung up. She hates me how could she hate me I'm her fucking daughter. And Robert I haven't heard his name just hearing his name made my skin crawl.

Prince texted me to let me know he was on his way how does he even know where I live I didn't even have the chance to text him my address yet, I picked up a bag of clothes Serena had gave me and started getting dressed.

I spun around in the mirror I looked really cute despite my step dads words and spiteful people in my life after all the terrible words they've called me and all they've ever done to me I'm still standing strong as beautiful as ever and they can never take that away from me.

just as I finished the last curl on my head there was a knock at the door I opened the door and there stood Prince in true religion jeans and a polo shirt with some Jordan 12s no doubt he was sexy.

"Hey prince" I said while blushing this boy is some special

he gave me that beautiful smile and grabbed my waist, that's made me weak

"Hey baby you look extra sexy tonight." he whispered in my ear making me weak

I couldn't control myself I felt my knees buckle as I went to hug him I held on I did not wanna fall in front of him.  I soon gained control and released him.

"You ready to go " he said

"Sure let me use the bathroom real quick." I went in the back to change my panties because he made me wet.

alright let's go I said while I grabbed my coat as we headed out, I looked at his car and I was shocked he had an all black Bugatti this car was beyond sexy he must be rich.

"Baby girl you can close yo mouth " he said as he laughed

"I'm sorry but this car is beautiful "

"Maybe after I make you mines I'll get you the same one."

I just smiled that was so sweet, But I felt so guilty he didn't know my background maybe he didn't want damaged goods.

"What's wrong baby girl you look like somebody killed your dog " I smiled

"Nothing let's just go." I sighed

As we got in I kept looking out window just thinking about what if he doesn't like me anymore after he finds out about me.

(Prince P.O.V)

I looked over at Sydney she keep staring out the window like something was bothering her. "hey ma wssp wit you" I guess she didn't hear me.