joy

(Terrance P.O.V)

Serena and I have been at this ice cream place for some hours now, I offered to take her home but she keep saying she aint trynna go im hoping that's her way off saying she trynna go back to my crib and lay it on me.

I learned alot about her she coo as shit and she loyal thats very important to me and I already got deep feelings for her it seem fast but the heart wants what the heart wants. Looking at her big beautiful brown eyes I could tell she was feeling the same way.

"So you trynna make this move to my crib or what" she gave me this stank look

" Why you gotta be so forward damn, And to answer yo question no how about me you Sydney and Prince all sleepover at somebody's place." she said while giving a bright smile, If she wasn't so cute I would've told her hell no let it just be the two of us fuck them.

"I mean I guess ill hit him up and see wssp" she smiled I got up to make this call meanwhile in my head im rolling the fuck out my eyes I wanted some alone time.

**

**

ring ring...

aye hello carter

yea man wssp

look Serena want us all on some sleepover type shit

nigga what

nigga she trynna get us to all sleepover yo house

why my house

well she ain't say your house but I hate to admit yo shit topping mines by a lil bit

yea nigga my shit is nice hard work an-

nigga shut up ill be over there in 10

alright and learn some manners cutting me off n-

***

***

I walked back to the table," Alright lets go you gone need a change of clothes we going to yo crib?"

"actually no I have some already" she said while grabbing her backpack

im just giving her that bish whet look. "So you mean to tell me you keep a change of clothes with you."

" yea of course, why u making it sound weird" she said while rolling her eyes

"who carries clothes around with them like dat lets go cause you a weirdo." That bag of clothes had me looking like is she hoeing? but I quickly wiped that thought of my mind.

she started laughing and I laughed shit we kept laughing and shit wasnt even that funny she got that contagious ass laugh.

*****

We were just now pulling up and here Sydney come jumping into Serena arms when they just saw each other not to long ago,I walked pass them into the house.

"wssp nigga" I said while pulling carter to the side. " look bro im trynna get some ass so dont fuck shit up for me stay yall asses up stairs while Serena and I kick it downstairs" carter just busted out laughing this nigga thought I was joking.

"Nigga how you gone come in my house demanding this and that, And if u do get some ass which you wont dont fuck on my couch or its ya ass"

"Man wateva here they come" In walks Sydney and Serena laughing I thought it was pretty chill how not to long ago they was just mad at each other and back coo so quickly females I know stay mad at a bitch for life being petty as hell. "Wssp Sydney" sydney came up and hugged me "Hey Terrance I see you kicking it with Serena now" I looked over at Serena to see her blushing "Yea we kicking it" I said while laughing.

"So what yall wanna do" Sydney said while walking over to the couch and sitting down on carter lap.

"Im bout to scroll ig as for yall im not to sure about" I said while plopping down on the couch Carter mugged me

"Bro what I tell you about being bouncy on my couch"

This nigga here "In the words of that nigga rick james FUCK YO COUCH NIGGA"

Everybody started laughing "yall some fools" both Serena and Sydney said at the same time "Jinx" I just mugged they corny asses.

Scrolling down the News feed I see a nigga with the most fucked up hairline. "Aye bro carter come look at this nigga" carter took the phone and just busted out laughing "That nigga barber then fucked him up" carter said while laughing.

"That nigga hairline is so disrespectful he need to sue the fuck out his barber no way yo lining should be looking like that" then we all just started laughing

"Im getting tired lets go upstairs" Sydney said while grabbing Carters hand leading him upstairs I was low key cheesing.

"Serena why you so far away come here" she scooted over laying her head in my lap then all of a sudden she started playing with my cheeks

"Girl if you don't quit playing" she was still at it

"I cant help it" she then started doing soft slaps on the side of my face "you betta quit playing for you fall on the floor" then just like that we started play fighting im thinking to my self if this play fighting shit dont lead to sex ima beat her ass foreal.

I got in between her legs and started kissing her she then pulled off my shirt " wait wait wait" she said causing me to get annoyed

"wssp" I said while moving

"we moving too fast I don't even know alot about you and on top of that you dont even know me hell I dont even know your last name"

She starting to get on my nerves this love stuff wore off "What you wanna know" I said while laying back on the couch "well whats your last name, your favorite color, Favorite rapper, Favorite ice cream, What are you mixed with"

"Damn why so many questions"

"just answer it" she said while rolling her eyes.

She lucky I was feeling her "My last name is Smith, Fav color green, Fav rapper is Childish gambino, I mess with that chocolate ice cream,And im asian and black."

"I knew you were part Asian that's pretty sexy" I just laughed.

"Thanks"

We turned on the tv and just talked threw the rest of the night,

"Goodnight Terrance" Serena said while laying her head on my chest

"Goodnight Serena"

Just like that I was sleep.