Prologue

First of all - nice that you got lost here and I hope you stay💗

The story begins in 1918 with the siblings Rosmary and Steven Rogers, who are twins, and how they go about their lives and how they met Bucky

I write the story in the third person which is not so common on here, but I find that as a writer I have more options to deal with the situations and protagonists.

Of course, the inspiration for this, are all the films of the MCU that currently exist, only with some differences.

As I said, the story takes place at the beginning of 1918 and Captain America The first Avenger. Until Black Panther the story of Bucky is basically the same, then after that I will no longer be guided by the films and let my imagination run wild.

Because I don't plan to include Infinity War and Endgame in my story, some characters like Tony Stark, Natascha Romanoff and of course Steve Rogers will remain.

Per chapter there are always song recommendations which are marked as notes. All the songs I have picked out can be found on Youtube - they give the head cinema what arises when reading that certain extra 😊

⬇️PLAYLIST⬇️

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLT-ZcxjMCj8kFOit034R9UFN8r41XUKuG

The chapters are kept relatively short. Reason for this is that I don't overload the reader with the length of the chapters. They are the perfect length to dive into another reality just before you go to sleep without having to struggle through 8000 words.
The chapters have on average between 1500- 3000words.

Time jumps and such are always marked!

⚠️ TW⚠️
Story contains:
- Violence
- Manipulation
- Death
- possibly sexual violence
- sexual content

I hope you like the story and I try to update the chapters as soon as possible!

Also I want to point out that it can happen that spelling mistakes, grammatical errors and / or typos appear.
I ask you if you notice something to let me know 💗

Also, I would be very happy about feedback and constructive criticism!!!

So have fun reading! Leave a like or something like that so I know that you like the story.

All the pictures I used I got from Printerest.
Because the story is set in the MCU as I said, all rights of the characters and the storylines are Marvel Studios except for the protagonists and actions invented by me.