Chapter 18

"Kacchan wake up." Deku said to Bakugo. Bakugo just grumbled and gripped into Deku tighter. "Kacchan... we have to get up for school." "Ugh." Bakugo groaned as he propped himself up. Deku went to the shower. "Hey!" Bakugo said offended. "What?" "What about a morning kiss?" Bakugo asked. Deku huffed and gave Bakugo a peck before getting in the shower.

There was a knock at the dorm. "What!?" "It's me!" Kirishima said. Bakugo groaned and went to go open the door. "What do you want?" "Yo. Who's in your shower?" Kirishima asked. "Deku." Kirishima smirked. "You even let him use the shower!? You must really like him.""Yeah." Bakugo said while looking down and blushing. "I don't see how icy-hot could cheat on someone like him." Bakugo mumbled.

_____________

Deku heard everything. He blushed and got dressed. "Kacchan if you keep talking we're gonna be late." Deku said while walking out the shower. "Whatever. Get out shitty hair." Bakugo said and Kirishima left. Deku jumped on Bakugo and Bakugo held by his thighs.

"What are you doing Deku?" Bakugo asked with a smile. "I heard what you said to Kirishima. I like you a lot too Kacchan." Deku smiled. Bakugo blushed. Deku gave him a couple pecks on the lips and got off him. Bakugo showered Deku with some kisses and they left for class.

______________

"Ah. Bakugo and Midoriya. You're late." Aizawa said glaring at some of his top students. "Sorry." Midoriya said and Bakugo made a clicking noise with his tongue.

______________

"Class dismissed." Aizawa said tiredly. Everybody rushed to the common room. "Hey anybody wanna watch the new episode of demon slayer?" Kirishima asked. "Just start it all over again." Kaminari said. "Yeah." The class agreed. Bakugo was on his phone watching some TikToks. He saw some edits of himself so he went through and liked all of them.

"Whatcha watchin?" Deku asked leaning over to Bakugo to see the phone. "Some damn extras made edits of me. I'm just liking some to make their day less horrible." "Wow. How nice of you." Deku said sarcastically while chuckling.

"Look. It's one of you." They were using a cupcakke sound. Yo dick brick hard like a metal. I got three holes for it like a pretzel. There some clips of him and Bakugo when they were fighting at ground beta. Tight as a virgin boy don't get nervous. Tight. A clip of Deku getting out the pool. I'm here to serve you customer service. Right. A clip of Bakugo putting down his hand after he blasted somebody.

I save dick by giving it CPR

I save dick by giving it CPR. I save dick by giving it CPR. Yess.