This Is Going To Hurt...

Hiya! :)

Welp, fifth chapter, hope you guys like.

Don't own TMNT.

Enjoy! :D (even though I know the chapter is going to be really crappy)

\|/ \|/ \|/ \|/ \|/

I sat quietly on the couch.

Leo had explained the plan for at least one hundred times already.

Seriously? You do know we have ears, right big brother? And a brain. Used for remembering things.

But I didn't dare say that out loud, they would be suspicious why I cared so much for him. They all knew that I 'resented him' for being in our lives and 'stealing April away'.

Anyway, I still felt bad about me being the reason of cavemouth being kidnapped, but then I knew had to pull myself together. For the team.

And for Casey.

Oh god, how I wanted to just... punch Shredder right in the face.

It's so unfair. Life is unfair.

I just hate the things the boy does to me. He always drives me crazy, and sure, some of our arguments were for real and actually not about April, and he always insults me at any chance he's got.

And at the same time, I absolutely love him. Sometimes, he does really sincere things to us, including me. He also saved me a couple of times when he could've just... left me.

I made my decision.

The Shredder wants me, only me, and I'm pretty sure I know what for.

He wants an army. And army of turtles. And since I'm female, I can give birth to them. He will raise and train the baby turtles to hate Master Splinter and Oroku Saki would be unstoppable.

He's planning to... rape me.

I'd hate to admit defeat, but I wanted Casey free, to live his life. But I have a plan.

And the spy taped a note on my notes, saying that Saki swore he would let him live if I came to him.

I'm going to the Shredder's lair.

Oroku Saki, watch out. I, Hamato Daniella, am coming for you.

\|/ \|/ \|/ \|/ \|/

I managed to sneak away from the lair, which was pretty hard since Leo had his 'protective older brother' mode on like a light switch.

My feet padded against the rooftops and sweat trickled down my neck.

Was Casey really worth it?

Yes, yes he is.

Did I really like him this much?

Yes, yes I do.

And soon, the building came into view. The Shredder's lair.

This was it, probably my last view of the world. Even if it was just New York.

I took a deep breath and ran inside. But what I wasn't expecting, was Tiger Claw and Rahzar to grab my arms and hold me down.

I struggled as hard as I can, but the two bigger mutants were still stronger than me.

This was not part of my plan.

"Donatello," a deep voice sounded in the shadows and almost immediately, fear clutched my heart. I knew who that voice belonged to.

I sighed mentally. This is going hurt, isn't it?

\|/ \|/ \|/ \|/ \|/

Yeah, it's short.

Sorry dudes and dudettes :(