Names!

Hiya!

So, only two people commented, which were FanfictionsCentral and Zoethezany, but it's okay. They both voted girl XD.

I don't own TMNT, enjoy! :)

\|/ \|/ \|/ \|/ \|/

"Danni. Danni. Danni."

"What?!" I slammed my fist on the table, making it wobble. My brothers and Casey all jumped, I was kind of snappy that day, but Master Splinter didn't even blink.

Huh, I guess while Tang Shen was pregnant with the daughter Sensei was talking about, she was worse than me.

I sighed, "I'm sorry guys, it's just... imagine having a living creature develop in your body. It's stressful, alright?"

"True, I really wouldn't wanna be you right now," Mikey muttered.

"Calm down, love." Casey kissed the top of my head. I immediately relaxed.

Knowing that the person I love is supporting me with our little baby, it just boosts my self-esteem in taking care of Jones Jr.

Speaking of our baby...

"What would we name the baby?"

"Huh?" I didn't know everyone could be in sync when they wanted to.

"The baby's name. What's it's name?"

Casey shrugged. "I dunno. Maybe we should call April to see if she has any ideas.."

I glared at my boyfriend. "Are you calling me incapable of naming our baby?"

His eyes widened and he shook his head vigorously. "No! No, no, no! I'm not saying that, koala!"

I burst out laughing. Mentally, of course. He looked so panicked that he didn't seem to register that maybe, just maybe, his girlfriend was messing with him and wanted to see him lose his mind on trying to get me to 'forgive him'. I could also see my brothers trying to hold back their laughter.

I grabbed the front of his shirt and dragged him to my lab.

\|/ \|/ \|/ \|/ \|/

"Jenna?"

"No."

"Jessie?"

"No."

"J... July?"

"No! Why are you always saying names starting with J?"

"Because, Casey Jones' last name starts with a letter J."

I rolled my eyes at his 'speaking in third point of view' thing. "Babe, I need something different. A name that stands out."

"Hmm... How about Harley?"

"Casey, I am not naming our baby after a motorcycle."

"Fine, then let's just name the baby Casey Jr!" He huffed.

"Casey!"

He sighed. "Do we have to argue about this?" The human sat down and ran his fingers through his hair. "We've stayed strong for more than two months. Are we really going to let names get in between us?"

My heart melted a bit. "No, no of course not, babe. It's me," I sat down beside him. "My personality's getting to us."

"Your personality's beautiful, just like you."

"Oh, stop," I slapped his arm.

"It's true." And then, he lunged at me and had me pinned under him. Again.

"You do know I love you, right?" Casey muttered. "I love you so, so much."

"I love you too, Case. I love you more than anything." We were whispering, which was for nothing. My lab is soundproof anyway.

He kissed me, and it seemed like... every time he places his lips on my own, it gets more and more magical.

And suddenly, my mind clicked. It was as if he was the last piece. I found the perfect name.

"Onx!"

"Tempest!"

We blinked. "What?"

Casey covered my mouth. "I got the perfect name! It's Tempest. Cool, right?"

I removed his hand. "But I got a name too! Onx, it sounds unique and I love it."

"But... but Tempest-!"

"Casey, we can't name the baby if we can't agree on the name itself."

He huffed and turned away. I crossed my arms.

"But maybe we can." I gasped.

"Huh?" He blinked.

"Maybe... we can name the baby Onx and Tempest. Onx T. Jones."

My boyfriend grinned. "I like it. It's catchy."

I hugged him and he hugged me back. After a few minutes, he let go of me and got down on his knees. He kissed my slightly bulging stomach and whispered,

"Your daddy loves you very much, Onxy."

I slapped the back of his head. "Ow! Your mommy loves you too!"

I grinned. Mommy. I'm going to have to get used to that.