5. Park encounters.

Sally face

The week went by fast. It was mainly just school tests and hanging out ghost hunting with the gang after school. I'm actually pretty proud, cause I'm pretty sure I aced all my tests. Big win. I hope dads proud of me.

I lay around, my dads not home yet. Out of boredom I decide to go out to the park for a smoke. It's not nearly as fun without Larry, but I'm pretty sure he's busy playing video games or something.

As I'm walking down to the park I see a very fast looking Travis run past me. He looked scared for his life honestly.. I chase after him. He eventually drops down to his knees once we get to the park. As I approach him, I notice he is praying to his god. He says something along the lines of "please god forgive for I have heavily sinned."  I lightly tap him on the shoulder and he flinches like crazy.. I didn't even tap him hard?
"Travis? Are you alright"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Travis

The weeks over. It was test week and I know for sure I did awful. I stand infront of my house. I know they don't send grades out until next week but... I'm sure father will ask me how I did and it's hard to lie and get away with it.

I enter, trying to walk past to my room scott-free. But nope
"WHERE ARE YOU GOING TRAVIS"
I turn around to look at him
"I was going to my room sir"
"AND NOT TALK TO ME FIRST? DONT IGNORE ME"
"I'm sorry" he ignores my apology, he "tones it down" a bit but basically not at all because he is who he is I guess.
"So, how did you do on the test?"
"I did alright I think sir" I say trying to sound convincing
"Are you lying to me?"
"No"
"LIAR, IVE SEEN YOUR GRADES. WHO ARE YOU TO LIE TO ME? YOUR OWN FATHER"
He slaps me making me tumble a bit.
"I- I'm sorry"
"SIR." He says. He punches me right in the face . I'm sure that's gonna leave a mark. And punches me one more time just for good measures.
"Get out of my face. NOW"
I quickly head out the front door leaving my bag in my yard.

I run as fast as I can down the street. I'm not sure where I'm going but I'm running. I need to get away. I hate him. I hate him so much. I drop on the parks soft grass. I begin to pray, please god can you forgive me. I know how I've sinned.

I'm pathetic, sobbing in the middle of the park praying my ass off. At this point I'm not sure if god can help me. I just need a sign of happiness, but nothing..
That's when something taps my shoulder. I flinch, did my dad follow me here?

"Travis, are you alright?"... that voice sounds familiar. I turn around.
Sal?
"Travis are you okay? You're bleeding."
I'm bleeding? I go to feel my face, but he's already wiping it off with his sleeve. I blush, he's so close to me right now.
He's close to me.
"What happened? Are you alright" I don't say anything. Then out of no where I'm suddenly hugging him? 'What the fuck are you doing you idiot you look pathetic right now'
But I don't want to let go. And he's not letting go either, he's hugging me back

Im hugging Sally and he's hugging me back. He's hugging back the guy who has bullied him since the start of Highschool

Let out a small sob into his shoulder and look him in the eyes.
"I-I'm sorry sal. Uhm. I know it doesn't mean much figuring I've made you're life living hell. And you don't have to forgive me because I know it's bullshit- but I am sorry. I I don't hate you really" 
He listens to me ramble and smiles. I like his smile, you can't really see it because of his mask but you can see his eyes. I wish I could see him smile more often.

"Alright Travis, I forgive you" I stare at him with a small smile
"However. You have quit calling me and my friends homos. Not cool man I don't give a shit about what you're god says. Homophobic asses are not cool. K?" He says proudly
"Right. I may not agree" he gives me a look.
"But.. I'll try?" He seems satisfied and gives me a small smile.
"Now seriously.. are you alright?"
I'm better now "uh yeah I'm fine.. thanks" ,."But uhm.. I should get home now"
"Oh right, want me to walk you?" If only my dad wouldn't kill me at the sight of seeing me with another boy
"Uh no! Thank but uhm I'm okay!" I wave and run off headed back to my house.

OKAY SOME CUTE STUFFS KINDA. HAPPY? Ehe Hope you liked the chapter!! -Sam

825 words