Cofee Date (i guess?)

Ricky's POV

Look at these nasty couple having a date in front of me, disgusting. 

It's the time of the month where i go to my favourite cofee shop to have a self brainstorming, school really drains the shit out of you. TOTALLY.

And this is what my view is, a couple doing their thing which triggers me the most. I almost forgot that people are suppose to have someone, and i'm not that person you can argue with the wall on that. 

But i should just do what i always do, ignore the world. Focus on studies which is getting boring nowadays. I'm on the urge of hating love but needing love sometimes, i don't know it's complicated.

I got hungry so i went to the cashier to order another cup of cofee and a muffin which is the only thing i ate today.

I went right to my table after i got my order and ate it, well i can have a short break since i've been studying for 2 hours now. I was just eating and scrolling through my phone when someone sat infront of my table.

"Hi, Can i sit here?" He said, i quickly noticed his adorable blue eyes and dark hair .

I looked around and noticed that there's still alot of vacant tables so i don't know whats his deal.

"Uh, there's a lot of vacant seats around" I said trying to sound neutral.

Well before i can finish it he already sat on the table and just smiled at me.

"Well i don't really want to sit alone so i hope you don't mind" He said

I got off my phone and looked at him "What's your deal? I know i should ask you right away" i asked him.

"Okaaay, i personally think your cute and we go to the same school so i'm thinking on making a move. Sorry if it freaked you out" He said and went absolutely red

"Wow that's very straightforward, well i don't know you're really scary" I jokingly said but i was really shocked that he went straightforward

"Ouch that hurt" He replied back laughing.

"So, I'm EJ. Can i know your name?"

"I'm Ricky, Nice to meet you EJ" I replied back and smiled

We just stayed there and just talked about us about school and almost everything. I found him entertaining and a very talkative person which is very far from how he looks during school (Yeah i saw him before) i think i can get used to him.

We didn't noticed the time and it was already 7! So we decided to go home.. for now

"Well, See you around EJ thank you for making my studying less boring" I smiled and waved

EJ also smiled and waved but didn't say a thing so i just went to my car.

"Ricky!"

"Yep?"

"Can i have your number?" 

"Oh yeah sure" I gave him my number then waved again at each other and went to my car obviously.

After i got home i quickly laid on my bed when i heard my phone rang

XXXX-XXX-XXX

thank you for today, i apreciate it. and do you happen to have somewhere to go tommorow? i'll take you somewhere. i'll pick you up at 5  *heart emoji*

i just replied a smiling emoji which i hope he get as a approval of what he said and saved his number on my contacts

EJ <3

A/N 

yeah this is is not great since this is one of scenarios in my dreams and i can't really visualize them clearly now lol i am so sorry but yeah the next ones will be great i promise i jsut made this so i can get Distance ( the book im currently writing ) off my mind but please vote thanks!!