eighteen

I feel like extreme shit right now, how can i be so stupid?

To fall inlove with someone who'll never love me back and who played my feelings like a goddam ball.

Why?

I walk into the halls as i saw both of them showing their affection to each other. I'm trying to not be bitter so much but it makes me sick to see them like that

as i walk pass them kayla looks and waves at me, i returned the smile but never looked at him nor smiled at him.

im so sick of being a fool, thinking that everything meant something  but in reality i am just a stupid boy who doesn't even know he's getting played.

last period ended and im so glad, i cant stay here anymore not that i see is them the whole day. i cant take it anymore

i walked out as fast as i could and grabbed my skateboard to go home when a hand grabbed mine.

"What is wrong with you Ricky? You've been ignoring me for days" 

"Really? you really have the audacity to ask that? are you that insensitive?" 

"Just tell me what's wrong or what happened" He said as he sighed

"What's wrong? You really want to know what happened? YOU! that's what happened."

"One day you kissed me and the next week i see you smooching another girl like nothing ever happened! Are you that fucking insensitive EJ? for you to took me for a fool like this?"

I said as i started breaking down, him looking at me thinking of what words to say.

"Now i dont want to hear another thing from you because you never loved me right? You love HER! am i right ej?" 

He stands here as he still tried to figure out what to say.

"Answer me!"

"yes!"

I looked at him in shock.

"Yes i love her, but i love you too. Idk what to do right now. I'm just so lost ricky. I want you but i want her too its so hard" He said

I cant believe what im hearing right now.

This is not the ej i first met.

my bestfriend.

my first love

and probably my last

this isn't him anymore.

I stared at him as tears fell down my cheeks.

"What? 

Are- 

I-

You know what? Fuck you. Go back to her and stop whatever the fuck you're doing because i'm not a toy you can play with"

I said as i started running away from him, i can hear him faintly screaming my name to go back but i wont

not anymore.

As i got back home i went upstairs and just lie myself on my bed breaking down as the pain still lingers me.

How could someone i trusted the most break my heart like this?

A/N

ik this is shit, and y'all hate ej now for sure but sorry..