First Concert

Ricky

I can't believe that I'll see Taylor tonight!! I have been waiting for this for so long because she never came back here since the Red tour and now it's happening.

But here's the problem. I don't have someone to go with me. It's kinda boring to be alone on my first concert you know? How can I enjoy that?

I tried to call Nini, maybe she'll go with me. She's the 2nd biggest Taylor fan, next to me of course hehe.

"Hey Rick, what's up?"

"Hey Neenz, the Taylor Swift show is tonight. Do you want to go with me?" I asked hoping for her to answer yes.

"Oh my gosh I'm sorry Ricky but mom and I are going to my grandma today. I wish I can go but they'll be mad at me" she said.

"Oh, okay."

"I'll make it up to you Rick, sorry again"

"Yeah, that's fine. Take care!" I said and hung up

Well Nini isn't available, maybe Gina can go with me. We're kinda friends now i think.

I was about to text Gina then i saw her instagram story. She's on Pennsylvania, i don't know why but she's with her family.

So that means i have none to go with me tonight. Red can't go because he's working and he's not really listening to Taylor Swift so i don't wanna force him.

I guess it's just me myself and I for tonight...

It's about an hour before the concert and i started to get ready. I showered well and picked the best taylor merch i can wear there. Also checked my checklist for tonight.

My dad is gonna drive me there and may i say, he's also obssesed with TS. I'm sure he'll blast something from reputation again and scream like he's son is not with him.

Anyway we got there at 8:30 and the show starts at 9 so I still have alot of time to wander around and find the best position on the stadium.

As i was going down the stairs i bumped into someone and i was about to fall from the lower box to VIP when someone held my hand. It was the person i bumped in

"I'm so sorry, Are you okay?" He said as he help me to stand up. He's wearing a casual white sweater with REP on it. His eyes are blue and it's so mesmerizing

I realized I've been staring at him for too long so i snapped out of it.

"Uh yeah, I'm okay thank you." I said and he smirked at me. What the hell does that mean?

"I'm Ej Caswell. How about you?" he said and offered his hand

"I- I'm Ricky Bowen" I said and accepted his hand for a handshake. He is still smirking at me but for a reason now because i can feel my face being extremely red now.

"So Ricky, are you with anyone? I can take you to your friends" He said

"Oh, I'm not with anyone i was just about to go down to the VIP section to pick my spot"

"Then that's great! I can be your concert buddy for today" He said excitedly

"Aren't you with anyone too?" I asked

"Nah, my friends aren't a Taylor Swift fan so they wouldn't go"

"Oh" I said not really knowing what to say next

"So, let's go pick our spot." He said as he starts to go down

"Okay!" I said and smiled which he also did. I think this concert is going to be great.