Letters to EJ (entry fourteen)

it's raining today, and i have mixed emotions to rain. i somehow hate it for it's gloomy vibe but its also giving me comfort.

anyway, it's been days since i last heard from you.

i always hoped that we would bump to each other on the halls and start a small conversation.

but that never happened.

i was writing on my journal some random words and just basically everything that's been on my mind. and that's funny because it's always been you.

i heard a knock on the door. dad wasn't home so it wasn't his visitor. 

but i don't expect anyone today, especially since it's raining.

i walked to the door, and open it expecting maybe a debt collector or a delivery guy handing my parcel but was engulfed in a hug by boy who's soaking wet.

i quickly realized its you.

you said sorry and how you missed me so much. i didn't say a thing because i was crying so much.

i don't know what the hell happened next and how it happened but the next thing i knew is our lips connected together.

we are kissing.

and i loved it 

alot.

is this the beginning of everything for us ej?

-ricky

yall dont reply to my author notes but i want to ask you guys if you can still follow the story because i swear to god i feel like i'm kinda going off the plot. or maybe it's just me? idk please answer me lol.

also this book is ending soon.... i might start a new one