Chapter 4

This is the day Sasuke and Sakura are classmates. (A/N: YOU KNOW I START WITH THIRD P POV)

They sit beside each other along with Naruto, Neji, Shikamaru and Kiba.

Sasuke whispers to Shikamaru "If girls sit beside you and the others and they're near Sakura don't let them. Only Hinata can sit near Sakura"

Shikamaru shivers at the sound of Sasuke's voice and then he nods.
No girl could sit near Sakura, mostly boys, only Hinata was near her.

The teacher, Kakashi Hatake wasn't bothered because he knew about her so much.

After classes, Kakashi was worried about all the fuss. So he went to visit Sakura and take her for Dangos since he knew Those were her favourite.

Kakashi told her "I know you can speak, I saw you when you were 3 remember?"
Sakura looked at Kakashi then nodded, though instead of saying anything about it, ahe just looked down.

Kakashi took her to his house and then......

Sakura said "I was threatened. I don't know if I should even speak. Okay, this is all I can say. Sorry."

Sakura ran home to see Sasuke crying, Itachi looking worried, teary-eyed Mikoto and a normal Fugaku.

Sakura snapped her fingers causing the Uchihas to look at her.
Sasuke was so happy he hugged Sakura tightly, Itachi smiled, Mikoto did same to Sasuke, Fugaku, well nothing.

Someone banged on the door, Mikoto opened the door to see Hinata.
Mikoto greeted Hinata saying "Hello, Hinata-chan." Hinata replied "Hello Mrs. Uchiha. I have something to say."
"What is it dear?" Asked Mikoto.

"T-there are st-stories spreading a-across the village... And that's.."
Hinata sluttered.
"What?" Sasuke asked. Hinata said " Sakura is dating Sasuke-kun!"

Everyone shocked.. Mikoto was dizzy, Sakura was sweatdropping, Sasuke was flustered, Itachi was laughing at Sasuke and then Fugaku was like: 😨

Hinata stayed until 6:00 pm to play with Sakura and Sasuke.

During playtime, Sakura said "Sasuke!" quickly and then covered her mouth.
Hinata and Sasuke's eyes widened at the voice.
"Y-you can talk Saku-chan?" Asked Hinata, Sakura nodded.
"Why don't you speak?" Sasuke asked, Sakura quickly said "Ask Kaka-sensei"

SAKURA'S POV

They don't know the real truth.
That's all they need to hear.

I might be saying stuff but He won't come. Probably.
I'll sleep with Itachi-nii tonight.

A/N: I took 1 hour making this.
Just to make you guys happy and me entertained while doing nothing.

I'm planning to make a character of one fan of this book.
Please show your Fangirlieness or Fanboyieness! LEWL!

Bye~~~

-it is i, future author, from 2 years when this was originally written, coming to say, this is very cringy.-