Chapter 32 ~ Karin's Plan and Battle Bands

Here's the chapter! Only 3 more chapters till' the book ends!

××××××

"Good luck everyone." Sai says, smiling-fake--  at the band. He was in charge for effects as more along with the remaining. "Thanks!" Everyone said in chorus. Ino gave Sai a big hug. Sakura smiled she even thought about capturing the scene. "Aw.. So cute!" Hinata said clapping softly.

In the distance, a raven-haired boy was watching them. His heart pounded at the sight of his blossom. It made him wanna just carry the blossom into the sunset. But he knew that the girl wouldn't accept. He promised to never love again, only until the blossom comes back to him.

"Sasuke-kun!" A red-head exclaims as she walks over to the raven-haired boy. "What?" Sasuke asks as he turns around to glare at Karin. "Can we go over to Konoha9?" Karin asks sweetly. "For what?" The boy asks.

"To wish them good luck!"

"And?"

"We can also greet my cousin!"

"Who?"

"Naruto."

"Hn. Fine."

"Thanks!" Karin says as she skips to the group, thinking "This is the perfect chance to humiliate that pink-haired fatty." As Sasuke tails behind her. "Hi!" Karin exclaims as she stopped in front of them. "Karin?" Naruto asks.

"Yeah!" Karin exclaims.

"Hi there- uh... Miss?" Sakura says unsure what to say.

"Call me Karin." Karin says sweetly. As if she wouldn't do anything bad.

"Okay! Karin." Sakura says, smiling.

"Dobe. Blo- Sakura." Sasuke says as he arrives.

"Teme." Naruto growls.

"Sasuke." Everyone in Konoha 9 growl.

"Easy! He's my group member." Karin says, defending Sasuke.

"I have no buisness with any group member of that- that trash." Ino and Sakura say crossing their arms.

"Let's just get along." Hinata says.

"Hmph. Fine." Everyone agrees except Karin. Because she already did a while ago.

"Watch your-" Karin said. Cut off by Tsunade.

"Attention! The Battle of the Bands has now begun! Please go back to your own groups!" Tsunade spoke through the microphone.

"Good luck!" Karin said as she and Sasuke walked to their own group. "Hn. Troublesome people." Shikamaru said. "Yeah." Agreed Ino.

"First off! Chic Forever! The band of Jasmine, Mary, and Janne!"  Tsunade announced, walking off the stage.

*Skip that preformance.. I'm lazy. Time skip to Taka and Konoha 9*

"Now! Taka! The band of Sasuke Uchiha, Karin Uzumaki, Suigetsu Hõzuki and Juugo!"

They walk on stage. Naruto turns away.

Right from the start
You were a thief
You stole my heart
And I your willing victim
I let you see the parts of me
That weren't all that pretty
And with every touch you fixed them

Now you've been talking in your sleep, oh, oh
Things you never say to me, oh, oh
Tell me that you've had enough
Of our love, our love