Chapter 18

It's been weeks after the break-up.
Sakura felt better, the longer they didn't meet.

Sakura never told her parents. They are in America for a buisness trip.

She felt lonely, so she always slept over at Ino's house. Ino had started dating Shikamaru, but they were obviously happy.

Sakura asked Ino "Hey, Ino.. How are you and Shika doing?" "Oh were doing fine!" Ino said happily.

"Hey. I'm bored. Let's call the others for a sleepover!" Ino said clapping her hands. "Sure!" Sakura replied smiling.

Ino's POV

This is the perfect plan to get that Emo and Sakura together again!! Squee!! I better not tell her Sasuke is coming!!!

"So let's wear pajamas! You should wear the nightdress you wore on a mission before." I said to her, "Okay, then!" Sakura replied nodding. I looked for my PJ's and they were a lavender tank top and shorts!

I called Hinata and the girls, Naruto and the boys and Itachi. Just for adult supervision to get the others to not fight.

They all agreed, I told everyone except Sasuke that Sakura was there, and to keep it a secret.
Same to Sakura.

Everyone arrived, pair by pair. Sakura went up to change and comb her hair. She came down and waited with Me. Sasuke and Itachi arrived, Sakura not noticing.
Sasuke noticed Sakura and he froze, Sakura noticed their presence and looked at Sasuke, she looked at me and the others, we gave her a big grin, and thumbs up.

She frowned and then gave a weak smile, and looked at Sasuke, "Hi Sasuke. Missed me?" Sakura said coldly, I and the others had our mouths WIDE open. And when I say Wide i mean Wide.

Itachi's POV

Well she's colder to Sasuke now. Great. Sasuke will cry even more than normal. He still won't replace her. He's been threatening that Karin girl for some time now.

I watched as Sasuke tried to smile, he just gave a weak smile. "I-it doesn't matter..."

He sat beside Naruto as I sat beside Sakura. "Hey Saku-chan!" I greeted her, at the corner of my eye, Sasuke sent me a glare. "Hey Ita-kun!" She greeted me back.

I wide-eyed and sweatdropped. But I returned back to normal.
I smiled and asked Ino "Ino, what will we do now?"

"Truth Or Dare!!" She squealed. I knew where she was going. So I agreed.

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Stop! I decided to make a whole chapter for the Truth Or Dare game. It would be longer.

So I need YOUR questions now!

You have to write this so it will be easier to write...

"Truth: [Question]"

That's It!!! Bu bye!!