Chapter 14 Pt. 2

THE FIGHT IS BEGGINING NOW.
NINJA RIVALS: Kurai, Kanashii, Samishii, Warui and Shitto.

Kurai throws a kunai at Sakura, Sakura doges (IDK how to spell it)
But it cuts the sleeve of her dress, tearing it, Sakura uses a smokebomb and appears behind Kurai, Kurai stabs Sakura with her kunai but Sakura puffs into smoke and appear on top of her and hits her arm and back.
Sasuke is fighting Kanashii, Kanashii throws a shuriken and hits Sasuke's leg, Sasuke screams in pain and fights it, he uses his Fireball Jutsu and almost burns the Kanashii, Kanashii's arm got burnt, he uses his good arm to throw 10 kunai to Sasuke, Sasuke doges 8 of them and 2 of the kunai hit his arms, He uses Sharingan and Kanashii gets defeated by a genjutsu.
Naruto is fighting Samishii, He uses Kage Bunshin and 10 Narutos appears and attack, Samishii attacks each one and they all puff into smoke, and Naruto appears behind Samishii and uses Rasengan and it hits his back.
Kakashi is fighting Warui and Shitto, he catches both of their arms and throws them to Naruto and Sasuke, both of the kick the back of both Warui and Shitto, to Sakura, Sakura super punches their backs and defeats them easily.

"That was really hard!" Sakura says yawning. "Not really" Sasuke replies. "Yeah. My enemy was so weak." Naruto replies.

"Let's go get Lee." Kakashi says.
"HELP ME MY YOUTHFUL FRIENDS!!" Lee shouts for help.
"I prefer him tied up." Sakura states in annoyance.

Sasuke laughs so hard, he clutches his sides. Naruto laughs as well.
"Let's just go!" Kakashi says as he calls their attention.

-BACK AT KONOHA-
"Lee, your back!" People say as they pull him into on embrace.
"Sakura-chan will you be my girlfriend?!" Lee asks Sakura.
"NO! I have a boyfriend!" Sakura replies as Sasuke smirks and pulls her into a hug.

Lee cries, and well, gives a thumbs up to Sasuke.

HEY GUYS! If it's short don't blame me! Blame my aunt, Just Kidding!
I haven't been on because my aunt hooked me up with a game called "Bouncing Ball" by Ketchapp, if you wanna play it download it on the App Store or Google Play!
Bye my little nekos!

The contest will end soon!