Chapter 8 ~ Beach Time!

After packing they headed to the Beach, It was beach time!

Everyone changed into their swimsuits, Sasuke wore navy blue swimming trunks, Naruto wore orange and yellow flaming design trunks, Tamaki wore a plain One-piece swimsuit, and last but not least, Sakura wore a bikini! (see media)

Sakura said "Hey guys! Like it?"
Tamaki replied with a nod and Sasuke had a major nosebleed, Naruto fainted while nosebleeding.

Oh yeah, Kakashi wore swimming trunks that are White.

They played GIRLS V.S BOYS, except Kakashi who was reading his book.

Sasuke kept staring at Sakura and nosebleeding, same as Naruto.
Sakura slapped them and they looked up seeing her breasts an face.

"S-s-sakura!" Slutered Sasuke, Naruto fainted.. again.

After a long day, they assigned the rooms.

"We need the girls separated and protected, to avoid gossip, hehe, and so on.. Naruto you'll sleep with me and Tamaki, we need 2 strong ninjas with her-"Kakashi was cut off by Sasuke, "WOAH! I'm not strong?!"
Kakashi replied "No, you're strong but Naruto has *cough* Nine tails *cough* okay?"
"Fine." Sasuke said angrily.

Kakashi continued and said "Sasuke, Sakura you sleep together in ONE BED."

Sasuke fainted after that, Sakura was plain, emotionless.
Naruto kept arguing, he gave up and they went to their rooms.

Sakura went into their bathroom and changed into her night dress she bought.

Sasuke once again, nosebled.....

It was gonna be a room filled with blood...

Sasuke took off his clothes sleeping in boxers, he tried sleeping but Sakura hugged his waist with her hand on his gents.

He took her hands off and slept. It was gonna be a long night...

SORRY!! I JUST HAD TO..
BUT THERE'S NO SWEET PARADISE OR ANYTHING JUST THOSE EMBARRASING THINGS.

-2017 me likes to make comments so, hi, i hate this, kill me.-