Chapter 22 ~ Dinner

Hey guys! Want some dinner~~?

Nah, just kidding.

Well, here is your chapter...

●●●●●●●□□□□□□●●●●●●□□□□●●●●●□□□□□□●●●●●●●●●□□□□□●●●●●●□□□□□□□□●●●●●●●●●●●□□■■■□□■□■□□□

Sakura's POV

I fell asleep in Itachi's arms and woke up infront of the restaurant. "H-hey guys.." I said while rubbing my eyes.
"You are awake sleepyhead!" Itachi commented while smiling and poking my forehead.

"Itachi! Why did you do that! You know why I hate that! And especially to her!" Sasuke ranted while pointing at me and his other hand infront of his chest, curled up in a fist.

"Huh? Oh right because it's a sign of love or affection! Silly me!" Itachi replied teasing Sasuke. "ITACHI!!" Sasuke yelled as Itachi put me down.

I blushed when Itachi said the meaning of the poke. Ino nudged my shoulder a few times while smirking at me. I blushed even more while watching the brothers fight.

Kiba laughed, Chouji sweatdropped, Shika was sitting on the ground, Naruto was yelling, Hinata tried to stop the fight, Tenten yelled with her fist up in the air, Ino laughed at me, I was blushing.

A strong breeze came through and everyone looked at me, blushing, I just realized the wind blew my skirt up revealing my undies! I quickly covered it then the girls just looked at me shocked, the boys nosebled.

Because Hinata had stockings under her dress so not to worry, Ino had a tight skirt, Tenten had tight skirt too while I had a bit puffy skirt and just my undies under!

I yelled at them angrily and punched all the boys. Yes even Itachi, he literally begged me to NOT do it.

Am I THAT scary?

Yes. We are. BE AFRAID LOSERS!!

Cha!!

I snapped back to reality and the girls got the boys cleaned up. We went inside the restaurant that was half fancy. It was beautiful and magnificent.

We had our money. We agreed to share the money. We each all had our own money with Itachi having the most.

We ordered our meals and chatted for a long time. We had a great time until....

✊✊✊✊✊✊✊✊✊✊✊✊✊✊

Cliffhanger!!! Who do you think it is??

Here's a spoiler code! Try to guess!!

N
H
A
S
L
S

CAN YOU GUESS? PM ME OR COMMENT!