Chapter 22

Chapter 22

A week after the audition and a most stressfull week in whole school year. GCSE's. I hated that part of the year, I was always so nervous and edgy from not having enough sleep, plus I was barely leaving house anymore. I was shut in my room the whole day studying, studying and studying. I didn't even know where I got all this motivation nor concentration, I just forced myself to be glued by the book. I haven't seen a daylight in 5 days.

Every time after school I rushed home to revise so today was no exception. I was sprawled on my bed studying History trying to keep my eyes open. Just as I was about to shut my eyes my phone went off. I answered.

- Hi Jord. - I yawned.

- Hi love! Did I wake you up? - 

- Naah, I'm studying History. - 

- How about you leave that book aside and come with me? - 

- Where to? - 

- Not telling, you'll see. Be ready in 20. - 

- But I have to study! I have to take the test tomorrow, you know? - 

- And I bet you already know everything. - 

- I wish I do, but I don't. I really have to study. - 

- Oh c'mon, don't be a party breaker! - 

- I'm sorry, babe. Maybe tomorrow? - I really wanted to come, but I had so much to do!

- Yeah, yeah whatever. - he sounded dissapointed.

After we hung up I just threw myself on bed. I went back to the book feeling kind of guilty for turning Jordan down. 

I've been studying for two hours sharp when I heard a doorbell. I shrugged it off and left it for mom to open. I was reading everything for the fourth time so I knew half of the sentences by heart, it was starting to get boring. I threw the book away and sprawled myself on the bed when someone marched into my room. Jordan.

- What are you doing here? - I asked him.

- Taking you out! - he picked me up from the bed and carried me downstairs. - Put your shoes on. - he demanded.

- I'm not going, I have stuff to do! - I complained. 

- Take her out, Jordan, she needs fresh air! - my mom yelled from the kitchen. Jordan raised his eyebrow smirking and I just rolled my eyes and put my shoes on. 

- But I look like a mess! I have to go get ready. - I was in my grey leggings and one of Jordan's shirt I took from him. 

- You. Look. Beautiful. Now, let's go. - he said.

- But let me just change my shirt! - 

- And what's wrong with my shirt? - I didn't answer the question, I just ran upstairs and he followed probably rolling his eyes. 

I opened my closet to pick a shirt up when Jordan wrapped his hands around me planting kisses on my neck which made me shiver.

- If you want me to hurry up I suggest you to stop doing that. - I told him taking a shirt from the closet.

- But you look so good in my clothes. - I grinned and suddenly felt an army of butterflies attacking my stomach.

I put on a shirt quickly and we were ready to head to wherever the hell we were going. 

- Will you tell me where we're going? - I asked jumping on his back.

- Nowhere in particular. - he shrugged. - I thought you'd need to clear your head a little bit so we'll just go off down to the beach. - 

- Fine with me. - 

All the way to the beach Jordan would just talk about silly things to keep my mind off tests I was about to take in the following days. Actually, it was a relief, I really needed to take my mind off things and what's the best way than to spend a few hours with my amazing boyfriend? I was really thankful that he dragged me out of the house.

When we reached the beach it was already empty. I mean, it was 6 pm and middle of the week, plus it wasn't warm enough to swim, only the brave ones have tried it out.  We were running around the beach like little kids, escaping the waves and throwing sand at eachother. I loved our childish games, it's moments like theis you never want to forget and never want for them to end.

Jordan got tired and he sat down. I sat inbetween his legs resting my head on his shoulder. We just sat there watching the sea and sunset.

- Thank you for this. - I kissed his cheek.

- Everything for you. - he said while playing with my fingers. I smiled at the sight of that and snuggled closer to him. I turned my head to look at him when I noticed he was grinning widely. 

- What are you smiling at? - I asked him. 

- Nothing. I just love you. - he kissed me. My heart fluttered as he squeezed my hand. 

- I love you, too. - I said after pulling back, feeling like I'm in some kind of trance. 

- Close your eyes. - he told me and I did as he said. - No peeking! - he said and I smiled. - I've got something for you, well, I want you to come somewhere with me. - I was curious now. He took my hand and put something in it. - Open your eyes. - as I opened my eyes I saw an envelope lying in my hands. I opened it and saw a plane ticket. I gasped, he wanted me to come to Ibiza with him!

- OHMYGOD! - I hugged him.

- We've got a few gigs over there in a month and a half and we're filming our new music video over there so I'd like you to come with me. - 

- Of course I'll come! - I was jumping like a little kid who just got a new toy.

- But you can't tell Dem about it since Harley wants to surprise her for her birthday. - he said. I locked my lips signaling him that I'll keep my mouth shut.

When it got dark we decided to head home. Walking slowly, hand in hand, thinking of when has my life become so perfect. It was all I could wish for, I was truly, genuinely happy.