Chapter 25

Chapter 25

The first week of summer holidays has passed and my leg was still all wrapped up. I was on my way to the doctor's, dad was driving me. My ankle wasn't hurting anymore, hopefully the doctor will say that everything's alright.

After examining my ankle and my reflexes, the doctor decided to take off my bandage and I was able to walk normally now. He told me to take care now since this injury might come back if I don't act carefully. He also told me that it would not be smart for me to dance for a while. I didn't say anything to those words, I knew I couldn't promise anything. 

Now that my mind was finally off my ankle, I started thinking about my upcoming birthday and I remembered something. I'll be celebrating my 18th birthday while we're in Ibiza! How have I not noticed that before? I'm plain stupid.

We're leaving for Ibiza in 3 days and Dem and I have already started packing. I didn't know how much stuff do I need but then again, I didn't want to end up with too many things. Eventually, I settled myself with one big suitcase, one smaller and a back pack, ready to take off!

It was Friday afternoon and mom came home earlier, dad was still at work. She called me downstairs, she said she needed to talk to me. I shuffled down into the kitchen where she was making dinner.

- What is it? - I sat on the kitchen surface next to her.

- You're going for two weeks, right? - 

- Yeah.. - I gave her the confusing look.

- And you'll be staying at a hotel? - 

- Mom? Of course, where else would we sleep? - 

- And you're gonna be in room with Jordan? - I rolled my eyes. I knew where this was going.

- Oh, so you're gonna give me 'the talk'? - I laughed. - Don't worry mom, I'm a responsible young woman and I won't do anything reckless. - 

- My baby is growing up. - she hugged me.

- Don't get all teary now! - I tapped her on the back still laughing.

After we finished talking I went over to boys' house. Dem was there helping Harley pack and Jordan was sprawled on his bed with a huge mess in front of him.

- Really? - I looked at him picking things up from the floor.

- Yes! My saviour! - he jumped up and hugged me.

- God, you're useless. - I threw a shirt on him. I started sorting his stuff.

- Remember the last time you were helping me pack? - I grinned. How could I forget that day? 

- Yeah, what was I thinking back then!? - he laughed. - When are we leaving tomorrow? - I asked him once I was done packing him. 

- 6 am sharp! - he sounded enthusiastic. - I'm really looking forward to it. - he said pulling me down to lie next to him.

- Me too. - I smiled. - It's gon' be wickeeed! - 

- Yes! And I've got a surprise for your birthday. - my head shot up.

- Tell me more. - I nudged him.

- It's called surprise for a reason, you know? - 

- Fuck you, now I'm going to be curious! - I punched him lightly. - I'm sure Dem will tell me. - I pulled my tounge on him.

- Yeah, the thing is; she doesn't know a thing and neither does Harley. The secret stays with me! - he laughed at me.

- You cunt! - I started suffocating him with a pillow.

- If I die, you'll never find out! - he shouted. 

- Okay, okay, I'll let you live for a few days just because I'm curious. - 

I went home soon after. I ate and went to sleep since I knew I'll have hard time falling asleep, always happens when I'm nervous or excited. I kept thinking about this big surprise Jordan is planning for my birthday. What could it be? I think I'll have to wait and find out.

My alarm clock went off at half past 6 next morning. I groaned and got up making my way through the bathroom trying not to hit anything. I heard mom waking up, she turned the light on in the hallway. Dad was still asleep, I could hear his loud snores. 

As I was dressing he woke up and started carrying my suitcases downstairs. I took my backpack and went downstairs. I looked through the window, Lew's van was in front of boys' house.

I said goodbye to mom and dad and went outside carrying my stuff to the van where Lew helped me  to put them inside the trunk. Harley was on his seat and was snoring. Jordan was locking the front doors and lazily dragged himself to sit next to me. He gave me a light peck on the cheek and leaned on my shoulder continuing to sleep. We pulled up in front of Dem's house and soon enough she was in the van with us.

Ride to the airport was quiet since boys were sleeping and Dem and I were just absent-minded. Soon enough the loudness of the airport woke us up. We checked our tickets and sat down to wait for our flight. I went to get some coffee and Harley followed me, he was still half asleep. We bought coffee for Dem and Jordan, too and went back to our seats.

The next thing I know, I'm on the plane listening to flight attendant's instructions. I was more awake now and I felt pretty chuffed. I wasn't afraid of flying although it was my first time. I felt the adrenaline kicked in and I could literally scream. 

I put my earphones in, lying back and relaxing. Flight shouldn't take long, 4 or 5 hours I guess, maybe less. With that thought, I dozed off into a light dream. 

A little bit of turbulence woke me up and I jumped. I take a glance at my watch, I've been out for almost 2 hours and my butt and neck was hurting. Seats weren't that comfortable as they describe it in TV commercials.

When we finally landed and got our stuff we had to wait for our transport. Our hotel was hour and a half of driving from an airport. The big bus picked us up after 15 minutes and I dozed off in it again.

I felt that we pulled up and Jordan nudged me to wake up. I stepped out of the bus and I almost experienced a heart attack. The place was beautiful. It was all decorated in old, vintage style, it had big tennis grounds in the back yard and two big pools. It was magnificent.

Jordan took the keys to our room and led me up the stairs. Yeah, the hotel didn't have lifts which I found great. Once in room I threw myself on the huge comfy bed.

- Get up, lazy, we're going swimming! - Jordan pulled me up.

- I'm tired! - I whined.

- Oh, come on, you'll sleep later! - he pouted. He's cute when he pouts.

- Alright, alright. - I started digging through my bag in search of my bikini and once I found it, I went to bathroom to change.

We were in a pool goofing around, jumping and creating mess. I really missed swimming and this summer hottness, I was never a winter person. 

After having a great water fight we all went to take a shower and have dinner. I had to say, hotel had great food, I won't be hungry, for sure. When we finished with our meal we went back to our rooms and I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

___________________________________________________________________

A/N:

ALMOST 1,200 READS, THAT'S INSANE! Thank you guys, I love you sososo much! :3 <3 xx