Chapter 30

Chapter 30

I woke up wrapped in blanket feeling extra space by my side. I streched, finding myself grinning widely. I was feeling so happy. 

I got up, dressing up and pulling Jordan's shirt on. I made my way to the kitchen to find Jordan leaned down the counter looking as hot as ever. I smiled at my thoughts leaning on door frame. He noticed me and smiled widely signalling me to come closer so I did. I stood in between his legs and even though he was sitting he was still taller than me, towering over my small figure. He hugged me around my waist and started intensly staring at me like he was observing every inch of my face. 

- I'm the luckiest man in whole universe. - he suddenly said making me snuggle closer to him. - I love you more than you can possibly imagine. - it's funny how I still get those crazy butterflies in my stomach whenever he says something cute like that. 

- I love you so much I can't function normally. It's like a part of me is missing. - I said wrapping my arms around his neck leaning my forehead on his.

He just smiled and kissed me. We weren't breaking apart for God knows how long and, honestly, I didn't want to break apart. I felt safe and sound, I felt complete. Best feeling in the world.

He suddenly picked me up placing me over his shoulders.

- Jordan! Put me down! - I yelled but he just laughed and I couldn't help but laugh too.

He threw me on the couch lying on top of me and continuing where he stopped. He was tickling me making me wriggle. 

Just as screamed for him to stop, Someone stepped into the room. We both sat up and said an awkward hi to Harley and Dem.

- Nice to see that you two are back together. - Harley said. Jordan and I giggled making Dem and Harley roll their eyes.

- So how was the rest of the holidays? - I asked them.

- Great! - Dem exclaimed.

We all talked about what they did and about how we made up when mom called me. She was worried sick because I didn't let her know that I was leaving the house, but she calmed down when she found out where I was and what had happened.

I got to Jordan's room to get dressed out of his shirt and back into my clothes. I gave him a quick peck on the lips telling him that I'll call him later and I ran across the street.

Mom was replying the 'I told you so' over and over and over again, but I didn't bother to listen to her. I just kept thinking how this day was amazing and how I wish for many more days like this. 

A week has passed from Jordan's and mine make up. I felt so lazy I just stayed home all days watching films with Jordan, eating like cows so today was no different. We were watching Transformers 3 and were arguing whether Megan Fox was better than Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and, of course, Jordan prefered Rosie whilst I thought that Megan was better. Nevertheless, as long as there's Shia LaBeouf in the movie I'm fine. 

My phone went loudly off but I really didn't feel like getting up and get it, I mean, it was all the way in the kitchen. I looked at Jordan with my puppy face and he rolled his eyes getting up from the sofa. I smiled at my success and heard him answer my phone.

- Dem wants to talk to you, she sounds pretty buzzed about something. - he handed me the phone and I could hear Dem screaming.

- What's wrong with you!? - I asked her.

- Have you checked your mail box? - she asked.

- No, why? - I was confused.

- Just go and check it, trust me. - 

- Noooo, I don't want to get up! - I whined.

- Just go! - she yelled so loud I almost dropped my phone.

- Okay, okay. - I got up and Jordan gave me a confusing look. I just shrugged. - I'm opening my mail box. - I said when I reached it. - I'm taking out the pile of letters. - Dem was clearly buzzing about something.

- Just look through them. - 

- Wait till I get back to the house. - I sat back next to Jordan with a pile of letters in my lap. - Okay, you're on speaker. So I've got bill, bill, another bill, yet another bill, and anot- - I suddenly stopped. There was a letter adressed to me. - OH MY GOD! - I covered my mouth which were hanging to the floor. It was a letter from BRIT School.

- MINE CAME IN, TOO! - Dem yelled through the speaker. 

- GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE I WANT TO OPEN THIS WITH YOU! - I screamed.

- BE THERE IN 5! - she hung up and I shoved the envelope into Jordan's face.

- It's an acceptance letter, I'm sure of it. - he said calmly.

- I'm kind of afraid to open it. - I said jumping in one place. 

- If you want, I can do it for you. - he grinned widely.

- No, no, no, I have to do this myself. - I said, sure of my decision. - I just want me and Dem to open it together. - I was gripping my letter tighter and tighter. 

There was a loud knock on the door and I ran to get it. Dem srormed in practically jumping on me with excitement, Harley following her. 

- I can't do this! - Dem's hands were shaking and so were mine. 

- Me neither, I'm scared! - 

- You're both in, just open it already! - Harley said. 

- Okay, in 3, 2, 1. - Dem said.

- Okay, I'm ready. - I took a deep breath, grasping my letter.

- 3.. - Jordan started counting down. - 2.. 1! - and at 1 I just ripped open my letter and so did Dem. 

I unfolded it with my hands shaking like madly and started reading it. I noticed that letter was really short.

Dear Alexis Green,

as you have applied for an acceptance in our school, we have sent you this letter to inform you that we would like you to re-audition.

Sincerely,

Jasmine Lawrence, prof. 

I didn't know how to react, my face was just blank. I heard Dem screaming and jumping all over Harley, she probably got in, whereas I.. I'm not in. 

_______________________________________________________________

HERE YOU GO, SWEETHEARTS! :) <3 xx