Chapter 34

Chapter 34

- How did it go? - all three of them said at the same time once I was back in the hall.

- I don't know. I mean, good, I think. - that last question confused me. 'Who does your choreography?'  Like, aren't we supposed to do it ourselves anyway? Or maybe she's seen my moves somwhere? Shit, I don't want them to think that I steal moves from others.

- You don't know? C'mon it was either good or bad! - Dem was all hyper.

- I genuinely have no clue what they'd thought of me. It was all very quick and confusing and mysterious. - I sighed.

- You've smashed it babe, don't worry. - Jordan put his arm around me and kissed the top of my head.

- Guess we'll see tomorrow. - I shrugged.

We walked a bit around town, but I felt like doing nothing. My head was full concentrated on my audition and I found myself analyzing even the stupidest of details. I shook my head but that didn't help much. My head was still out and about. Maybe if I deattach it I wouldn't have to deal with my selfdestructive thoughts.

I needed sleep since I barely slept. Although I'm not sure I'd be able to fall asleep. 

- Wanna go out for the dinner? Nandos is near. - Harley asked us.

- Sorry, but I'm not in the mood for anything. - I shrugged. - But you can go if you want, just drive me off to the hotel or wherever we're sleeping tonight. - I smiled tiredly. 

- Yeah, you two can go and I'll stay with Alex. - Jordan said.

- It's okay, babe, you can go with them. - I told him.

- Naaah, I'm tired too. - he smiled. - Give me the car keys Harls. - he outstreched his hand and Harley gave him the keys.

- See you later then! - we all said bye and went in different directions.

Walk to the car was quiet. I just gazed around myself and I was thankful my head was clearer. I sat down on the passanger seat and threw my bag on the back seat tightening my jacket around me. I yawned loudly.

- Sleepy? - he asked.

- Mhm. Where are we sleeping? - 

- In Harley's and mine apartment. - he smiled.

- Really? - my eyes widened. - I can't wait to see it! - I exclaimed.

- Well, it's not much, but I think you'll like it. - 

We soon arrived at our destination. I stepped out of the car taking my bag and looked around, taking in my surroundings. We stood in front of a tall brick building and I followed Jordan inside. We stepped into the lift and I saw him pressing the 5th floor button.

Here we stood in front of apartment 57B. He was unlocking the door and I was jumping excitedly behind him. 

- Here you go miss, you may enter! - he bowed as he opened the door and I laughed.

- Why thank you, sir! - I bowed back and entered the apartment.

I dropped the bag on the cute little couch which took most of the space in the living room, besides the big screen TV. I walked into the kitchen and saw a small table in the middle. I went out and proceeded down the hall and into the first bedroom. It was quite spacious with posters hanging off the wall. The other bedroom was the same, maybe a little smaller, but it was barely noticable. It was real boys apartment. 

- I like it. - I said as I entered the kitchen and found Jordan making us tea.

- I told you it's not much. - he shrugged.

- It's actually kind of what I pictured. Real boyish crib. - he laughed. 

- Here you go. - he gave me my cup and we went into the living room where we cuddled up on the couch. - What do you wanna watch? - he asked flipping through channels.

- Whatever, find some movie. - 

We were watching something, I don't know what it was since I wasn't concentrated. I started dozing off as I was proper tired by now. I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore so I just let sleep flood over me and I fell asleep on the couch.

After God knows how long I felt someone lifting me up. I murmured and lightly opened my eyes to see Jordan hushing me and putting me down in bed. 

- Sleep babe. - he kissed my forehead and started walking out of the room.

- Mmm, stay here! - I said after him and I could hear him chuckle. 

- Wait, I have to turn off the TV. - and he left the room but soon enough he was back and he laid down by my side so I turned to face him. - I thought you were too old to be tucked in. - he smiled.

- Everyone needs a good tucking in once in a while. - 

- I can't argue with that. - he pulled me closer and kissed me. - Now go to sleep, you're tired. - he kissed my nose. I dug my face into his neck and fell asleep in an instant.

___________________________________________________________

wooooo finally! don't hate me please! :(

love, antonia xx