Chapter 27

Chapter 27

We still had four days on Ibiza and what do you do when you have spare time? You party hard! We were in club almost every night so today was no different.

Dem and I were in her room getting ready for tonight, boys waiting for us outside. Once finished, we hurried downstairs and headed towards the centre where the club was or at least I thought we were going to the same place as yesterday but Ben guided us towards another club. 

We walked in into this crowded space where you could barely stand. Boys found one empty table and we settled down while Ben went to get us drinks, loads of drinks. Since I was able to drink now I didn't hesitate much, but I didn't want to get drunk, no.

Soon enough I noticed Charly and Harley chuckling about something and Dem was rolling her eyes. I turned to see what they were looking at and a very 'interesting' thing caught my eye. There were a few hostess' and that wouldn't be nothing unusal except the fact that they were in nothing but their bras and panties. I looked at Dem making a disgusting face and she followed my reaction.

I turned to look at them once more when I noticed that one of those girls was, more nor less, the girl I caught talking rubbish about Dem and I on the night of the boys' concert.

- Dem, it's our friend! - I showed her the girl and she laughed. Although, I couldn't help but notice how pretty she actually was.

Dem and I started chatting with boys and continued to have fun, drinking and laughing. Dem had to go to the bathroom and I went with her. I was fixing my hair in the mirror while Dem was fixing her make-up. We headed back to our table all chuckling since there was this guy who was dancing funnily, but our laugh was soon cut off when we saw few of those girls sitting with boys and I wouldn't mind the fact that they were flirting with Charly or Ben, but that wasn't the case. 

Dem caughed loudly and girls noticed us still not backing away from Harely nor Jordan.

- Come dance with me, babe. - I outstreched my hand for Jordan to take it.

- I don't feel like dancing now, love. - he pouted. Oh, why doesn't that surprise me?

- Emilia! Ven aqui! - someone called the girl and she left. I sat on the opposite of Jordan and just glared at him. He made the 'what?!' face which made me angry.

Jordan went to the bathroom and Dem pulled me to dance with her and the rest. I started dancing but my mind wasn't into it like usually. Jordan came back after a while joining us. All of us were dancing for a while, having/trying to have fun. I turned around to face Jordan and he smiled at me. I noticed that he was a bit tipsy, but not much. He made a silly face that made me laugh lightly, I was still kind of pissed because he blew me off earlier. When he leaned down to give me a kiss I noticed something on his shirt. Lipstick? No way! I grasped the part of the shirt just above his neck and, yes, it was lipstick. I pushed Jordan with all my force and stormed out of the club heading to the hotel. I can't believe he did this to me! I was still in the state of shock and furiosity was flooding over me so I didn't start crying yet but my eyes were watery. I heard someone yelling behind me, but I didn't bother to stop nor to look. 

- ALEX! STOP! - two voices were yelling behind me. - Alex, it's not what it looks like! - Jordan yelled. Those words made me so angry, I turned around.

- Not what it looks like?! THEN EXPLAIN! - I was shouting at him. Dem was behind him.

- She bumped into me when I left the bathroom, that's all, I swear! - he said.

- That's your explanation? DO YOU THINK I'M STUPID OR WHAT?! AT LEAST YOU COULD'VE COME UP WITH SOMETHING MORE CONVINCING, THIS IS RIDICULOUS! - I started running back to the hotel which was in my eyesight by now. And once in my room, I couldn't hold it anymore, I started crying as mad. 

- What. The. Hell. Jordan? - I heard Dem from the hall.

- Nothing happened, I swear! I know it sounds really stupid but that's what really happened! - he was explaining then a loud knock on the door made me jump. - Alex, please, open the door! - 

- Go away! - I shouted, my voice cracking.

He was knocking loudly and begging me to let him in but I was just sitting on the floor hugging my knees and trying to push all this pain away but it just grew bigger and bigger. It hurt me so much I couldn't breathe normally. I wasn't listening to Jordan anymore who was still trying to persuade me to let him in, I was just imagining the scene of him and that girl kissing. Self-distructive thoughts just flooded into my head making me want to scream but I had no strenght to do so. I managed to get up and I went into the bedroom lying down on the bed. I saw his shirt folded on the side of the bed and I threw it away. 

I was sobbing loudly when I heard someone storming into the room. Jordan tried to hug me or whatever but I just pushed him away.

- Get away from me! - I stood up, shouting. I started throwing things at him but he wasn't backing away.

- Just listen to me! - he said in between my shouting. 

- And to hear more of your lies? No, thank you! You cheated on me, why don't you end this for both of us and just admit it?! - 

- I WOULD NEVER DO SUCH THING TO YOU! WHY WON'T YOU TRUST ME, FOR FUCK'S SAKE!? -  he shouted.

- Oh, I don't know! Maybe it's because your story is so STUPID AND I AM OFFENDED BY THE FACT THAT YOU FIND ME SO STUPID OR IS IT BECAUSE THERE'S A FUCKING LIPSTICK ON YOUR FUCKING SHIRT! - 

- I'M TELLING THE TRUTH! I KNOW IT SOUNDS LIKE IT SOUNDS BUT THAT'S WHAT REALLY HAPPENED! I DIDN'T CHEAT ON YOU, I WOULD NEVER DO THAT AND YOU KNOW IT! - 

- Well, obviously, I don't. Now, get out of the room. - I had no strenght to yell anymore.

- I'm not leaving until we settle this! Please, trust me. - I could hear his voice cracking.

- Get. Out. - I was persistant. I stood by the door holding it open for him. He sat down on the couch not moving so I stormed into bedroom closing the door shut. I threw myself on the bed continuing to sob not really caring if he can hear me or not. 

___________________________________________________________

A/N:

So, this is a bit of a dramatic chapter :3 Sorry for not updating for a while, I have loads to do, school and stuff -.-