Chapter 6

Chapter 6

I woke up next morning and I noticed that Dem wasn't in the room. She's probably downstairs making tea. I got dressed and went to the bathroom. I started singing from the bottom of my lungs Domino by Jessie J. I was always a morning person on weekend.

- DEEEM, MAKE ME SOME TEA! -  I shouted in between my singing. - ACTUALLY, NO! JORDAN TEXTED ME, HE WANTS TO KNOW WHETHER WE WANNA COME FOR A CUP OF TEA WITH THEM! - I shouted again when I checked my phone and saw the message.

I started singing and dancing around while going downstairs. I was so into it. I was thinking about last night as I entered the kitchen and I just froze. I saw Dem dying of laughter and Harley and Jordan sitting next to her, laughing too.

- Nice singing! - said Harley. I shoot him with the look. Dem came over and gave me the peck on the cheek.

- And you didn't tell me they were here because? - I asked her.

- Because I like embarrassing you! Here's your tea. - she handed me my cup.

- And you call yourself my bestfriend? Shame on you! - 

- I thought your singing was nice! - said Jordan. I threw a biscuit at him. - Hey! I was just being nice unlike them! - 

We were chatting and every now and then they would crack a joke about the morning event. This wasn't very for me so eventually they stopped. 

Dem turned on the radio and Ed Sheeran's Kiss Me started. I loved that song, I would always get chills from it.

- I adore this song. - I said. 

- One of my favourite from his album. - said Jordan and I just smiled. I was playing with my cup and just listened to the song. Goosebumps appeared on my arms.

- You cold? - I heard Jordan asking me.

- No, I just always get goosebumps when I hear this song. Well, any song of his. - I said.

- Yeah, Ed's awesome. You should meet him. - he said smiling.

- I wish I could! I wanna go to his concert, but he's never in town. - I frowned.

- Speaking of concerts, we're having a gig next week here so we'd like you to come! - Harley said.

- Yeah, it'd be nice. - Jordan added.

- Oh, of course we'll come! - Dem said.

- Sure! When is it and where can we buy the tickets? - I asked.

- It's next Friday and you won't pay for the tickets you have backstage passes. - Jordan said.

- Awh, that's so nice of you guys! - Dem and I hugged them.

- Jesus! I almost forgot! Where's my hat, Alex? - 

- I don't know what you're talking about. - I failed in putting on my serious face, I started laughing.

- If I don't get my hat back you will suffer as I said! - 

- As if I'm scared. It's mine now! - pulled the tounge on him.

- Okay, your choice. Prepare to suffer! - he started tickling me and I almost fell off my chair. I managed to get away from here and ran away. He started chasing after me.

- Get a room, you two! - Harley shouted.

I ran upstairs and took the hat from Dem's room still running. He somehow caught up with me and grabbed me from behind.

- Let go of me! - 

- No, I want my hat back! - he turned me around and started tickling me. I put his hat on his head and he stopped.

- Happy? - I was still catching my breath. 

- Happy! - I just then realized that we were standing really close. My stomach was flipping like crazy from the smell of Jordans cologne, yes, he was that close. His arms were on my waist, he didn't let go. This felt so good, I wanted so bad for him to kiss me. I looked up at him and found him already staring at me. Just as he started leaning down I heard a shout from downstairs which made both of us jump.

- ALEX, YOUR MOM IS CALLING YOU! - Dem shouted.

- I-i should probably get that. - I went down and he followed. There were so many thoughts going through my head right now, but I answered the phone. Mom and dad were home already and I told mom I'll come home after Dem and I finish our homework and she said it was okay.

- We should get going. - Jordan nudged Harley after I hung up the phone. 

- Yeah, we need to be at the studio soon. So we'll see you girls! - they both stood up and we escorted them out.

I still couldn't believe what happend, I even pinched myself a few times. No, it wasn't a dream. Dem noticed my facial expression.

- What happend? You look as if you've just seen a ghost. - she said.

- I don't know what happened. - I said.

- What is it? Say it already! - 

- If you hadn't shouted Jordan would've kissed me. - she made the 'ohmygod' face and covered her mouth. 

- Gosh, tell me everything! - 

- Well, I ran to your room to get his hat and he grabbed me from behind, turned me and started tickling me again so I put his hat back on his head and then I noticed how close we actually were and my stomach was jumping like mad and then we looked at each other. Just as he started leaning down you called me and we both jumped off. - I explained.

- How're you feeling right now? - 

- Confused, and kind of happy, but mostly confused. I don't know Dem, this just felt so righit with his hands on my waist and goosebumps started exploding all over me, I just wished this isn't so hard to believe in! - I threw myself on the couch. 

- Guess now its not the time to tell you.. - I heard Dem muttering.

- What!? Tell me what? - 

- Never mind, it can wait. - she said.

- NO! Tell me! What is it? - 

- Well, umm, I - she was hesitating. - I maybe, kind of, like Harley! - she blurted out and covered her face.

- WHAT? How? When? Why? Where did that come from?! - questions just piled up.

- I don't know, he's just so sweet around me and, oh Gosh, i don't know! - I hugged her.

- Now, tell me everything! - she started talking and I just listened.