Chapter 32

Chapter 32

That's it. What I've practiced, I've practiced. Today was the day of my audition.

I woke up at 7am (not that I was sleeping) feeling scared. What if I screw it up? What if they decide not to put me through? I don't think I can handle this.

Mom walked into my room to find me curled up staring out the window. She noticed my nervousness and gave me that heartwarming smile of hers.

- Are you ready? - she asked me.

- I'm not sure. - I shrugged.

- Come here, sweetheart. - she embraced me in a bear comforting hug. - I believe in you. You know why? Because you have a huge heart and that spirit of yours won't let you fail. You're a fighter. - those words were so soothing to me. 

- Where's my little dancer? - Dad walked into the room and I smiled as he hugged me too. - Break a leg, dear. - he ruffled my hair and I laughed.

- Thanks daddy. - the doorbell rang and I went downstairs.

- Ready, love? - Jordan beamed at me.

- I think I am. - I bit my lip. 

- C'mon. - he hugged me and pulled me outside where Dem and Harley were waiting in the car. 

- Oh, you're going too? - I asked them placing myself next to Dem. 

- Moral support. - Harley winked.

- You need us soooo - Dem stated. Well, it makes it kind of easier, I have 3 of them to rely on. - Are you ready? Okay, stupid question, of course you're ready. - 

- I'm scared. - 

- Nothing to be scared of. - Jordan said.

- Easy for you to say. - I sighed. 

Ride to London was most of the time encouraginig and persuading me that I'll do just fine and they'll be sweapt off their feet. All I could do was to believe it and hope for the best.

My mind was racing so fast, I had so many thoughts, bad and good and all kinds of possible scenarios. I was overthinking and if I continue doing it I'll just ruin everything. I shook my head trying to erase all those things. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes trying to concentrate on the landscape I created. I was in the middle of this huge grass field lying underneath a single tree. All of a sudden a slow music started playing and I started dancing. I shook my head again. No, that's too silly I chuckled to myself. 

- What's so funny? - Dem suddenly shook me.

- Wha-, oh. Nothing. I'm trying to clear my head. - I said.

I closed my eyes back again and the picture was blank. Just what I needed. I kept 'staring' into nothing and I, eventually, fell asleep dreaming of nothing. 

Being taken away by the darkness I wasn't able to hear anything so someone's intense shaking brought me back. I opened my eyes and groaned loudly.

- We're in London, c'mon. - Jordan ushered me.

- What? Already? - I was rubbing my eyes.

- You've been knocked out for 2 hours. - Dem said.

- Wow. Seemd like 2 minutes, though. - I yawned stepping out of the car and pulling my backpack out.

- We thought we'd grab something to eat and then show you around. - Harley said.

- Yeah, whatever. - I was still a bit drowsy so I snuggled into my cosy jumper and Jordan wrapped his hands around me.

We were walking for a while when we approached Nandos and boys literally ran into it acting like little kids which made me and Dem laugh. Once being seated, we ordered our meal and started chatting about usual things. It was so nice of them not mentioning the following audition, all three of them just kept it simple and cool.

After finishingour meal we decided to walk around town since I still had over 3 hours until my audition. Jordan and Harley acted as real tour guides as if Dem and I were never in London. Nevertheless, it was amusing to watch. We were strolling down the streets, glancing into the shops and occasionally bumping into few fans that wanted to take pictures with Jordan and Harley. I was having fun not being aware that my audition time is getting closer and closer with each second.

_____________________________________________________

A/N:

HELLO LOVELIES! 

I KNOW I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN LIKE FOREVER AND I'M MASSIVELY APOLOGISING! I'M SOSOSOSOSOOOOOO SORRY :( I just couldn't get any free time to update it because fucking school is hectic right now .__.

BUT nevertheless, here's the new chapter! :3 and it's extremely short, yeah, sorry for that :S

P.S. this story is soooooo close to the end and I'm so sad :(

Love, Antonia :) <33