Starlight (part 1/?)

(This is referenced from another fanfic with a lot of my own additions so yea)
(there's going to be angst in this chapter so be warned)
Sunnydrop had looked out from his balcony and sighed. He'd always wondered why he was never allowed outside the daycare, and moondrop was. He always looked after the kids in the daycare and that brought him happiness, right..? Maybe he wanted to see what was beyond his room and the presumably large daycare. He hugged his knees and waited for a moment... then he suddenly got a sinister idea. "I can sneak out... and at least look around, but what If the staff finds me..? Then I'd be scrapped for unwanted behavior." He looked back into his room (yes I know what his canon room looks like but this is if his room got an upgrade) Moondrop was never around so his side of the room looked almost untouched besides the unmade bed. Sunnydrop's side was clean, as he'd always been a neat freak, he laid down on his bed and wondered, what it would be like to spend time with Moondrop and the rest of the animatronics. He began to close his eyes until he heard a noise in the ball pit...

"What was that..? A visitor? But it's so late..." oh! Does that mean we're having a slumber party!?" He ran quickly to his balcony and looked down to be a boy, he had a dark blue shirt, brown hair and brown eyes. He laughed as he had jumped into the ball pit "HELLO! new friend! Your sure up late, are we having a slumber party. Where are all your friends? He said as he picked him up, "HEY!" He heard someone shout, he looked to his left and everything seemed to be a blur at this point. He heard loud voices, felt a sharp pain in his head and other places, and felt himself falling. When he came back to reality he had realized he was on the floor, as oil seeped out of his wounds.
He couldn't move
He couldn't breath
He couldn't shout
The only thing he could do was sit and wait for someone, anyone, to realize he was there. his breathing became shallow, his heart beating slower, he thought he heard a voice, but he remembered,
No one was there for him
No one cares
No one CARES
He started to feel tears form at his eyes, "is... is this it..?"

(Imma get murdered for this)