Eclipse

Sun had just opened the doors to let the children meed up with there parents. "Alright everyone! I'll see you next time!" Sun exclaimed. Everyone gave sun a big hugs and went with there parents, but something was off. It was normal for kids to cry a little when they left sun, but this was unusual. A "parent" was dragging his kid out the room as she was screaming and crying. The guy was telling her to shut up when sun stepped behind him, but it wasn't sun.

"Who the fuck are you?!" The guy said, clutching the girl's arm. Sun's face was complex black, with an orange outline and orange eyes. Suddenly, they heard a voice, it was like sun's voice but really deep. "Eclipse mode activated" eclipse picked up the guy by the hood, and threw him out of the daycare, slamming the door shut.

Eclipse walked back to the distressed kid, and crouched down. "...it is okay, Ill protect you." He picked up the crying child and carried her to her real parents. They explained what happened, and the parents were surprised, but thanked them.

-time skip-

Eclipse walked to moon's room and opened the door. Moon was reading, but looked up. "Hey sun-" moon stopped. "Oh...eclipse mode..." moon held eclipse's head in his hands. "It's okay sun... the child is safe you can come back now..." eclipse changed back into sun. Sun looked at moon, shaking. "M...moony!" Sun hugged moon and sobbed. Moon hugged back and rubbed his back. "Moon... I thought that kid was being taken... I-I'm sorry" sun stammered. "It's okay, there's nothing to apologize about..."

"It's okay sun..."

-time skip-

Moon was patrolling the pizzaplex when he heard a noise behind him. "Who's there!" He turned around to see a tall, muscular blonde man who was taller then him. "Oh? Look who we have here~" the man pinned moon against the wall. "wh-WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?" The man pressed there bodies together. "You'll see~" the man dragged his hands down moon's body. Moon tried to resist but he couldn't get out of the man's grasp. Suddenly, they heard a voice, the voice of eclipse. "How...how DARE you touch him..." eclipse, ran over to the guy and stabbed him with a blade that retracted from the palm on his hand, and moon watched. Blood had gushed out of the man as he fell to the floor, eclipse looked at moon, and smiled. "...you're...MINE...and only mine..." eclipse grabbed moon and held the blade up to his neck. "SUN! COME BACK!" Moon yelled, but sun didn't come, it was only moon and eclipse now.

Moon put eclipse's face in his hands. "Sun...I need you to come back...please..." the blade retracted, and eclipse transformed into sun. "...moony?" Sun looked around, and saw the dead body of the man... sun screamed. "Sun! Calm down!" Moon grabbed sun's shoulders as they sobbed. "MOON! I... I KILLED HIM! ILL BE DISMANTLED! I-I..." moon hugged sun, and sun cried loudly, tears soaking moon's shirt. "Hey... it's okay... it was defense mode anyway..." moon told sun. Sun leaned into moon and passed out. Moon sighed, and picked sun up to go to their bedroom.