The meeting (2/2)

"Why is there only one bed..?" Moon said, his face red. "W-well...I guess there just wasn't enough room..? Heh...it's okay I'll sleep on the floo-" "no." Moon pulled sun down with him to sleep. "Whatever problem is going on with me... I hope it gets fixed." Moon snuggled up to sun's chest. "...I'm scared" moon muttered, tears forming." "Moon..! It's okay!" Sun said as he hugged moon tight. "It'll work out I promise..!" Sunny covered them both, still holding moon in their arms.

The next morning they woke up, moon still couldn't stand. And sun wanted to find out why. "...moony? The daycare is open today, but they want you out at nap time..." sun told him. "Wait...wait what am I supposed to do-" "hang on a second moon! I know how I can fix this." Moon looked confused. He wondered how sun knew but was relived.

Sort of

Sun pulled him to the side of the bed, his legs hanging off. "Look! It looks like your legs are shorter than usual, so this means your joints must be folded in on each other." Sun explained. Moon got scared a bit, but sun reassured him that he can fix this. "Just... I don't know if this will hurt so just... hang in there." Suddenly, sun yanked on moons leg, and moon hissed in pain "OUCH! What was that for!" Sun did the other leg. "OWW! Can you maybe explain what your doing?!" Moon shouted. "Try to stand now." "...okay?"

Sun helped moon up and let go of him. Moon expected his legs to start shaking again but surprised, they didn't. Moon was relived. "Sun... how did you-" "no time to talk! The daycare is opening!" Sun basically dragged moon down to the daycare with

-time skip to nap time-

Moon was walking around, patrolling almost, to see if all the kids were alright. Moon sighed, as he was about to go out of the nap area. Then he heard a snap. And the next thing he knew his right leg was trembling. He lost balance and, thank god, missed a kid. He groaned in excruciating pain. He wanted to scream but he knew he couldn't. Moon started to cry softly out of pain. He tried to move to get to sun but his leg hurt so bad. He felt dizzy, and weak. Thankfully, one of the kids woke up and went to see if moon was okay. "Mr moon? Are you okay..? I heard you crying..." moon tried to wipe his tears but he couldn't stop crying. "K-kid... c-can you... please go get sun.." he said between sobs and hics. "...okay mr moon." The kid said as they walked out of the nap area.

The kid came back with sun, who looked worried. "Moon!" Sun whisper yelled. "Are you okay..? Let's get you out of here." Sun whispered, trying not to wake up the kids. "Go back to sleep, okay?" Sun whispered to the kid. "...okay" the kid replied, going back to lay down as sun carried moon out of there.

Moon was still sobbing in pain as sun carried him to sit down on one of the benches in the play area. "Moon! What happened?! Tell me what's wrong!" Moon continued to sob, but pointed to his leg, that was snappped in again. "Oh, not this again." Sun made their way to moon's leg when moon stated "wait! Please..!" Sun said," it has to get done moon. Just relax" sun gripped his leg. "NO STOP IT HURTS!" Sun stopped to see moon sobbing really hard. "...oh I'm sorry" sun said as he went up to moon and hugged him tight as moon cried. Moon continued to sob loudly as sun rubbed his back. "Shhh... your going to be okay. It's going to be okay, we're gonna get this done. okay..?" Sun said in a soft tone. Moon nodded, as sun once again made his way down to moon's leg.

Sun started to pull. Moon winced. And with a big yank, moon leg was back in to place. "OUCH! UGH! SUN!" Moon yelled, as sun came back up to comfort him. Rubbing circles on his back to soothe him. "It's over, see! Your okay now..! Just calm down..." sun continued to repeat comforting words as moon continued to sob quietly. "Feeling better moony?" Sun asked. "Y-yeah..." moon leaned into sun's arms and fell asleep out of exhaustion. "...sleep tight moon. Sun said as he held moon close.