Sick day

Sun hadn't been feeling well the past day. He was cold, and tired. He had hugged his knees to his chest and closed his eyes, when a kid walked up to him and asked, "sun? Are you okay?" Sun replied, "y-yeah..! I'm fine!" "...oh okay!" The kid said as she walked away. Sun lied. He felt extremely wrong. He just wanted to cuddle next to moon in bed, but he couldn't.

He had to take care of the kids.

Moon had observed how sun was acting throughout the day, and wanted to comfort him, but they both have responsibilities to take care of. They just couldn't today.

After all of the kids had left with there parents sun felt worse, he felt more hot then cold now, and he felt dizzy. "...moon... I'm gonna..." sun said before he passed out.

Sun woke up with moon putting a cool rag on his forehead. "...mmnn...moon?" Sun mumbled. "Oh thank god your awake! I was so scared!" Moon hugged him tight as sun hugged back weakly. Moon let go of sun and smiled at him. He gave him a kiss on the forehead and laid down with sun. He let sun cuddle into his chest and sighted. "Goodnight sunshine..." and fell asleep with sun in his arms.

(Sorry short chapter I lost motivation in the middle lol.)

(Might update)