Nightmares

Sunny was asleep soundly in his room, but moon on the other hand...

He was in his bed, laying flat on his back. "Am I awake?" He thought, "or am I dreaming." He pondered, "maybe if I'm dreaming I can do what I want? Lucid dreaming was it?" Moon tried to move his hand so he could get up, but...

He couldn't move

He couldn't shout

He could barely breathe

A wave of anxiety washed over him as he heard the door to his room creak... he saw something in the crack of the door...staring at him. It wasn't sun, and it didn't resemble any of the glamrocks, it was just a dark, shadowy figure staring at him. The more anxious he got, the more the door opened. The creature entered his room and began to move closer,

And closer

And closer...

Until it was right beside him. It wouldn't stop, and moon was terrified. Moon started to panic as the creature reached his hand towards him, but then, suddenly...

He shot up in bed, breathing heavily. He had looked around the room and there was nothing there. He started to panic again. "W-what If that thing is going to come in here..?" Moon, breathing heavily, looked towards the door which sunny was standing in. "Moony..? Are you okay" tears streaming down his face, moon reached his hand out to sunny, who was walking to the bed. Sunny climbed in bed with moon and hugged him. Sunny asked, "What happened..?" Moon said stuttering, "I-I t-there was th-this thing..! I-it tried to k-kill me..! It was..." "hush...I'm here now." Moon sobbed as sunny hugged him and rubbed his back comfortingly. Moon felt himself get calmer, and his breathing was getting slower and calmer. Sunny repeated comforting words as he hugged moon tight. He then stopped hugging to look at him. "Are you okay now.? Moon nodded as he buried his head into suns chest. Sunny laid down with Moondrop and slowly sighed. He looked at moon, who was already asleep, and whispered, "sleep tight..." before slowly drifting to sleep.