Starlight (part 3/?)

-end of flashback-
Moondrop was lost in thought as he neared Sunnydrop ask him, "a-am I... am I dying..?" Moondrop was alarmed a bit at this question but he reassured sunny that he was ok and he would get help. "If I can just carry you to someone that will fix you, then everything will be
ok..." Sunnydrop closed his eyes as Moondrop picked him up.

They heard a snap and crash.

Moondrop looked down

"Oh shit"

Sunnydrop's leg had fallen off and oil was gushing out from his wound
"AHH- OwwW" Sunnydrop screamed as he looked to see what happened
Sunnydrop started to panic again And so did Moondrop
"W-well... u-uh" Moondrop stuttered struggling to put words together
"Ouch! I-it hurts..!" Tears started to stream down his face again "c-calm down..." moon said as he hugged him tighter. "I can't bring him to parts and service like this..!" Moon set him down as gently as possible as sunny was sobbing "your going to be ok... if maybe I can..." he looked at where it had fallen off, and he saw oil seeping out of it.
"...maybe if i...no, I need to calm him down first." Sunnydrop continued to sob as Moondrop Spoke comforting words in a soft tone. "-sniff- m-moony..? W-what just happened.. why does it h-hurt?!" "Don't worry about it right now... I just need to... I mean uh..." he thought for a moment. He started to think how he could somehow reattach his leg at least until he can get him to parts and service. "Just... just close your eyes for a minute okay?" "O-okay..." moon looked at the injury. All of his wires had snapped and his metal joints were detached.

"..."

"I'll be right back sunshine, I just need to grab something" moon paused, as he realized sunny was asleep. He slowly got up and went up to there room.

-time skip-

Moon sat next to sun's leg with a roll of duck tape and a cloth. He began to lightly dab his would with the cloth to clean up the oil around him. Sun hissed in pain. "Sun, your going to be okay... just... bare with me okay?" Sun didn't say anything. Moon continued to clean his wound as sun winced in pain. After a while, he started to connect the wires on his leg. "Oww...OUCH MOON-" "ah- I-I'm sorry..!" Sun looked at him with a pained expression, "y-your f-fine..." sunn said as calmly as he could. "I'm... I'm probably going to yell as you do it, b-but, just get it over with..!"

"...okay"

Moon started to connect the wires as sun winced in pain. Moon tried to be a gentle as possible but sun kept twitching with every touch. "Oww... hey m-moon..?" Moon answered, "...yes?" "When is this going to be over..?" Moon answered again, " it's going to be okay dewdrop... it's just a few more wires, and then you'll be able to get to parts and service."

Sun didn't reply back.

Moon finished by adding duck tape connecting his joints, and once again, picking sun up. Sun buried his head in moons chest, tears forming. Moon decided not to waist any time and try to get him to parts and service as fast as he could. When they got there, they saw Someone was already in the protective cylinder, fixing Freddy. Moon hid around the corner and waited.

(Idk should I do a sad ending or a happy fluffy ending..?)