Starlight (Part 2/?)

Sunnydrop felt cold, tired, and most of all scared. He thought "what's the point of being scared, I'm dying anyway..." he heard a shout, "this is just my imagination, no ones here"
The shout got louder
"There's no way he would be back"
He heard footsteps coming his way
"There finishing me off huh..."
As he opened them, his white eyes met a pair of red.
"Moon..? No, it can't be... he never comes here during the night"
Moondrop placed his hand on sun's. "Wake up!" He shouted. Sun's Vision began to blur
He thought, "at least he'll be the last thing I see..." "WAKE UP!" Sunny had shot up but felt pain immediately after, he saw Moondrop. He was there..? That wasn't just a delusion before death..? Moondrop shouted, "Sunnydrop! Don't ever do that again, I thought you died!"
Moondrop continued to shout about it but Sunnydrop wasn't listening. He was having to many emotions, he felt himself breathing heavy as his mind raced "why is he here? I thought he was done with me! He came back! But it's just to yell at me, he'll finish me off just like the rest want to," he tried to breath but his throat felt like it was on fire. He coughed and choked as tears streamed down his face. Then moon did something he wouldn't ever believe would happen, he was in a warm embrace, with moon hugging him and... singing..? He was singing a lullaby that he used on kids who couldn't sleep, his voice was enchanting almost, and it calmed him. Sunny's sobs began to slow, his breathing regulating. He snuggled into moons chest, "...so warm..." he thought. As he almost drifted to sleep.

"Now, can you tell me what happened without freaking out..?" Moon said with a gentle tone. Sunny had fixated his eyes with moons red ones. He tried to speak but his throat hurt too much. He looked down to see what had happen to him,
His chest was littered with bullet wounds and the bottom part of his leg was loose, about to come off. He felt dizzy looking at it, and closed his eyes and snuggled into moon. He felt tears forming again but moon wiped them away. "you don't have to talk starlight, I know your injuries make it hard to even breathe, I'll ask someone if maybe they can help..." moon was freaking out internally too, he thought to himself as he held sunny, "why did I ever leave..?"
                                                                    -flashback-
Moon looked down from the balcony with sunnydrop as the lights flickered. Moondrop was covering sunnydrops eyes as the lights went on, and off and on, and off. Apparently there was a power outage so the backup generators were activating, but In order for them to connect a worker had to switch on and off the lights, but what people didn't know was that sunnydrops code was flawed and made him sensitive to flashing lights. It felt like the lights were flickering morse code. On, off, on, off. As sunnydrop had experienced what happened when he saw the lights flickered a wave of anxiety washed over him. "Moon..? What's going on..?" Why are the lights-" "don't worry, your eyes are covered so you should be fine..." but I hope this all stops soon... we wouldn't want THAT to happen again..." Sunnydrop hugged Moondrop as the lights flickered.
The lights went on, and off, and on, and, off..? "The lights were supposed to be powered on by now." Sunnydrop said as Moondrop uncovered his eyes. "That's weird, well, I guess I'll go-" "wait..." sunny said as he gripped the others hand. "I... I don't like the dark... please, stay..?" Moondrop felts a tinge of guilt. "...okay I'll stay with you..." Moondrop rested his head on the other's shoulder. "I will never leave you alone, ever."
"Promise..?"
"Promise"