Strange fluid (SMUT)

Moon spent the day with sundrop as per usual, but when they both went in bed, moon felt an indescribable feeling that made him feel hot down there, but he ignored it. "Moony? Can we sleep separately tonight? I need some alone time." Sun asked moon. "Of course love, goodnight~" moon walked to his room that was right next to sundrop. He laid down and pulled the covers over himself and thought about sun, starting to touch himself. He felt a strange fluid seeping out of his cunt, but he ignored it. He started stroking his own length. He began to moan to himself quietly, but the fluid kept seeping out. He was confused, and scared. He wanted to get up but he was embarrassed of walking in the hallway, so he called out. "Sun...sun!" No answer. He called and called until sun opened the door. "What is is..? O-oh...it's like that isn't it, we'll I don't feel like it right now so," "s-sun I'm scared..."

"Of what? Your literally manstrubating..." sun said in an irritated tone.

"I'm not horny... well... maybe I am but I can't control it! A-and this fluid keeps seeping out of me..." moon sat up, looking at sun. Who was puzzled. "...what fluid" sun said, as he walked over tho the bed and sat down next to him. "I-it's seeping from t-there... and it won't stop..." moon whimpered. Sun asked, "do you mind?" Moon shook his head. Sun pulled down the covers to see moon's legs spread, and purplish-blue fluid leaking from his cunt. "Oh...oh I see...you can't control it can you..." sun said in a seductive tone. "S-see, I told you- a-ahh~" sun started to rub his fingers against moon's cunt. "Agh~ s-sun~ its sensitive~" sun inserted a finger abruptly. "A-AHH~" s-sun... w-warn me next time~" sun started to thrust his finger in and out as moon moaned and panted. "God... I wasn't in the mood for this..." sun slipped his fingers out and pulled down his own pants. "S-sun..? We're doing this? I thought..." sun stroked moon's face. "Oh..? Why wouldn't I help out my beautiful moon?" He continued to praise him. "Ahh~ your body... it's just, perfect, your face, your chest, your thighs... I could lose myself~" sun started to lick and suck moon's neck.

"A-ahh~ s-sun~" moon moaned a sun continued to touch him. He began to leave a trail of kisses down from his nect to his length. He started to lick his length. "A-ahh~ I'm c-clOse~" moon stammered, "oh? We've only been doing this for a little while~" sun went to moon's cunt and began to finger him as he sucked his length. "Ahh~ ahh~ sun~ its t-to much~" moon panted as sun continued, but faster. "A-ahhh~ sun~ I'm c-CUMMING~ AHH~" moon moaned as he came all over his chest. "Sun-su.."

"Now are you satisfied? Cause I want to sleep now." Sun grumbled. "Y-yeah... but I... I want you to stay...please?" Moon squeezed sun's hand, tears forming. "I don't want to be without you..." sun huffed. "...fine, but that means I sleep on my own tomorrow..." moon snuggled into sun, not caring about the mess. "Thank you..."