six

17:28                                                                      70%

17:28

jin
➺ hey chan! how have you been?

channie
➺ hi jinnie!!! i was just about to text you
➺ i have an important announcement to make

jin
➺ oh?

channie
➺ so uhh
➺ my fiancée and i are getting married in may!

jin
➺ WHAT
➺ OMG CHAN THAT'S GREAT

channie
➺ so uhh i'm thinking of guests to invite and
➺ jennie and i thought that we could invite couples? and i knew that we had invite you but it would be nice if you brought a little somebody along :)))
➺ anybody in mind?

jin
➺ yes actually
➺ there's this cute guy i met at a coffee shop and i'm meeting up with him in like 30 minutes

channie
➺ 👀
➺ somebody's in loveeee

jin
➺ yes i am
➺ ok bye now i have to prepare

channie
➺ ok lovebird have fun :))
➺ oh and also
➺ don't forget protection !!!

jin
➺ CHAN
➺ ok actually byeee
➺ AND CONGRATS

«»

hyunjin put his phone down, smiling. he had just gotten home from work, a little exhausted, but he was really excited for his upcoming event. he took a look at his closet, wondering what he could wear.

hyunjin was never into fashion; he had no idea how to dress himself up properly, but he always seemed to make something work. this time, however, he was completely bummed. what do i even have that's at least semi formal? he thought.

the boy finally decided that he would wear a black hoodie and jeans. he didn't think jeongin thought of it as a date, so he ended up wearing something more casual.

hyunjin sat down on his bed, his head clouded with thoughts of how the meet up would go. all the boy cared about was seeing jeongin's face, his adorable, cute face.

hyunjin knew that he was in love, even if he barely knew the guy.

he checked his phone - the time read 17:51. taking a heavy breath and feeling the butterflies in his stomach, he headed for the shop.

327 words