|~Pirates vs. Ninja~| Ch. 17

(Lloyd is punching Kai's hands while he's wears oven mitts.)

Kai: Good, keep it up.

Lloyd: Ha! Fists of fury! Unh! You can't even see 'em move, I'm so fast! Ha!

Kai: Save the gloating. It can only be used against you by your enemy.

Destiny: (to Lloyd) Have you ever heard of manipulating?

Lloyd: Oh, please. I'm ready to face whatever you throw at me. (He kicks Kai until he is thrown backwards.)

Kai: Whoa, grasshopper. You're not even ready to face my pinky toe. (Behind Lloyd, Wu is observing the session.)

Wu: I see the student has become the teacher. You will learn fast, Lloyd, with lessons from the five ninja.

Cole: Great, now that lesson is over, how about some target practice...on Kai?

Kai: Huh?

Wu: You'll each get your turn, but first, I don't want you to be late for your next lesson with Nya.

Lloyd: Aww, but when will I learn Spinjitzu?

Wu: (Sighs) Patience. It will only be unlocked when the key is ready to be found.

Destiny: Bye Lloyd.

Lloyd: See ya.

(Lloyd groans and walks away to meet up with Nya.)

Cole: Ha, sounds familiar?

Kai: I wasn't that whiny.

Zane: No, you were worse.

Kai: Ugh.

Destiny: Don't worry Kai. They'll stop teasing you...

Kai: Thanks Destiny. At least someone's on my si-

Destiny: In a few years.

Kai: O-Oh. (Jay and Cole snicker) 

Jay: Hehe. Guys, I know we're trying to prepare Lloyd for the future, but it's hard to give him the best training in these conditions.

Cole: Jay's right. I miss the Destiny's Bounty. Too bad it's gone.

Wu: Hmm. I see your point. Perhaps we could find somewhere else to aid his journey. 

(Later, the ninja are looking for a place to train Lloyd.)

Wu: It's time we search Ninjago City for a more suitable place to train Lloyd.

Jay: Oh, but Sensei, Ninjago City is huge. It'll take us all day to find it on foot.

Zane: And without our Golden Weapons, we have no Spinjitzu vehicles. How are we going to get around town?

Destiny: Well, I have my hoverboard, but I think there might be a policy of driving that around the streets. (Kai nods)

Wu: You'll learn to travel with these. (He hands them a coin.)

Cole: What are those?

Wu: They can transport you anywhere you want to go in the city. (Destiny takes the coin)

Cole: Like a magic portal?

Jay: Ooh! Or a Spinjitzu vortex?

Destiny: I don't see how this is supposed to help us. Are we expected to all ride this coin? I'm confused.