|~The Titanium Ninja~| Ch. 36

(The Nindroids fly back to Ninjago and place the Golden Weapons on top of Borg Tower. Inside, The Overlord and Pythor are inside the factory)

Overlord: Have they melted down the Golden Weapons?

Pythor: Yes, the Golden Armour will be ready for your evil bidding, my Dark Lordship.

(The Overlord exits the factory only to see OverBorg)

Overlord: Borg's still here? What use is he now that Project Arcturus is completed? 

Pythor: Now that you mention it... Cryptor? Do what you need to do.

(Cryptor releases Cyrus and throws him on the floor)

Cyrus: You're...you're releasing me? But what have you done? What now?

Cryptor: Now you watch your city and all of Ninjago fall. And bow to a new master. (he sees Cyrus on the floor) Looks like you already have that part down. (laughs)

Pythor: Overlord. May I remind you about the child girl-

Overlord: I told you! She's no longer a threat, but if I find her, I'll make her pay.

Cyrus: No. Not Raven! How can I stop this?

(The Ninja are still trapped on the comet, Delta V. Zane watches as Kai transfers oxygen to an unconscious Destiny while Lloyd paces around. For once, Cole and Jay have nothing to say to each other)

Kai: How long will it take?

Zane: The process has just begun. It could take some time.

Nya: (on communication device with Lloyd) How's the team holding up?

Lloyd: Not good. We're all on edge.

Jay: We're never getting off this island. What with the ship being destroyed and everything.

Nya: Is Destiny okay?

Lloyd: Zane managed to find some scrap pieces from what was left of the ship to build an oxygen transferer. It isn't the most full proof, but it's the only thing we got.

Kai: She has to wake up. She just has to. I'll give up as much oxygen as I need to.

Zane: We haven't lost Destiny forever, Kai. Just temporarily.

Kai: What if it doesn't stay like that for long?

Lloyd: (overhears Kai & Zane) I blame myself. My dad was right, I should've never given up my Golden Power. We could have all been home and safe. Now the Overlord has all he needs to become the Golden Master.

Garmadon: Don't say that. I was wrong. You must trust your friends. Trust yourself.

P.I.X.A.L.: They've returned with the Golden Weapons. It's only a matter of time.

Raven: I wish there was something we can do.

Wu: We've done everything we can. Now we hope for a miracle.

(Alone, Zane and Kai anxiously wait for Destiny to wake up)

Kai: How long has it been? Shouldn't she have woken up by now? Has the cut in her suit been securely taped up? maybe we should check, just in case.

(Zane gets up to give Kai a side hug)

Zane: We're all nervous Kai. It's ok if you want to... talk.