|~Wrong Place, Wrong Time~| Ch. 21

(At the Destiny's Bounty, the ninja are training Lloyd.)

Wu: Your new body is a fighting instrument. Listen to it.

(The session begins with everyone attacking Lloyd and him dodging each one, all while his eyes are closed.)

Nya: Since he's grown, he's learning faster, Sensei.

Wu: But will it be enough to challenge Lord Garmadon? Only time will tell. 

Destiny: Hey Kai. (looks at his sword)

Kai: Got it. 

(Kai draws his sword and although Lloyd blocks it, he doesn't stop the attack and falls.)

Destiny: Heh, you're getting pretty good.

Kai: Yeah, but that move you fell for was basic 101.

Lloyd: Yeah, if I had focused more when I was little, I would've seen that coming.

Wu: We cannot change the past, but we can improve for the future. Again, and this time, do not hold back.

(The Falcon squawks as it returns to the Bounty.)

Zane: The Falcon has returned with troubling news. What did you see, my mechanical-feathered friend?

Nya: The Lost City of Ouroboros!

Kai: Garmadon's returned to the Serpentine home base, but why?

Cole: Looks like they're preparing for a final battle.

Wu: Nya, change course. We'll head straight for them.

Destiny: (sharpens her sword) Uhh, what if we're not ready for a finaly battle, yet?

Lloyd: Then we'll just have to give it our all.

(They suit up and get there at night.)

Garmadon: More firepower! When we attack the ninja, they won't see it coming. 

Kai: (whispers) Hey, fire's my power!

Jay(whispers) Next thing you know it, "let's electrify these cannons" hahah!

Kai(whispers) Good one. (they both high-five)

Garmadon: Our forces will be so strong, Ninjago will be mine! (Fang-Suei uses a blowtorch on his Mega Weapon, making him pull it away.) Aargh! Useless snake! What were you-

Wu: Ninja, go!

Garmadon: Oh, brother! Now I have to deal with him!

Wu: It's time we finished this.

Garmadon: Bring it on, fools!

Destiny: (whispers to the ninja) I believe this is called sarcasm, watch. Hey Garmadon! I'd agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.

Kai: That's good!

Garmadon: Enough! I don't have time for this!

(Lloyd jumps in and freezes his Mega Weapon.)

Garmadon: Aargh! Lloyd? Is that you?

Lloyd: Yeah. I've grown a little since the last time you saw me, Dad.

Garmadon: Stop him! (He runs away into a chamber and breaks the ice.) Blast these ninja! If only they weren't around. If only they never existed!