|~The Invitation~| Ch.37

(The scene opens up deep within the jungle with Lloyd hiding in some yellow flowers from several armed Nindroids)

Lloyd: Alright, Lloyd. You can do this. Same as last time.

(Suddenly, a few Nindroids are ambushed and Lloyd destroys the rest of them with shurikens before they can react)

Lloyd: Heh. Faster than last time.

(Lloyd is then shown inside a cave with several laser beams blocking his path in which he swiftly manoeuvres his way around them) 

Lloyd: Ok, if I keep travelling on this pace, then I should-

(Suddenly, multiple Nindroids appear from the side and shoot laser beams at Lloyd. He quickly reacts by throwing his energy at them)

Lloyd: Oh, right. Forgot about those.

(Lloyd looks behind him to see a large boulder rolling his way. He quickly ties himself with a rope and drops down into the Golden Armour's chamber)

Lloyd: Yes! I'm so close, I just have to reach for it...

(He tries to reach for the armour, but it disappears before he can)

Lloyd: Seriously?

(A much older Raven claps, revealing it all to be a simulation)

Raven: You got farther than last time.

Cyrus: She's right you know, but then again, I didn't think you'd be quite so rough on my security droids.

Lloyd: If I can't steal the Golden Armour, I'd be surprised if anyone else could. It's secure, but where is the real one?

Cyrus: Some secrets are best kept safe. Even Raven doesn't know.

Raven: And that is saying something.

Lloyd: Anyway, how are you holding up with the new body?

Raven: I still feel... different. I'm not as short as before, but I'm not as tall as I was expecting to be.

Lloyd: Ha ha, I turned out just fine, but all jokes aside, are you sure you're okay?

Raven: I wouldn't be if it weren't for you, Destiny, and Nya's help. I'm grateful.

Lloyd: Take it from someone who's been there and done that. It's gonna feel weird for the next few months. 

Raven: Yeah... I know. Have you heard anything from Jay, since? I think he has been avoiding me.

Lloyd: No, sorry. Nothing from my end.

Wu: Speaking of the other ninja, where are they? I asked for all of you to take part in this test.

Lloyd: Uh, they, uh, they really wanted to be here, but they, uh...all had other plans.

Cyrus: I understand perfectly well. The loss of Zane has affected us all. I haven't even heard a word from P.I.X.A.L. since his memorial. It's heartbreaking.

Raven: I really miss her.

Wu: If we dwell too long on what's missing, we fail to see what can be gained. The absence of Zane will either tear you five apart or bring you closer together. The choice is yours.

Lloyd: I'll do what I can. (he looks at Raven) Do you wanna come?

Raven: No, I would only make it worse. Especially with Jay.