|~Enter the Digiverse~| Ch. 33

(P.I.X.A.L. plugs a cord to herself while Cyrus works on the Digiverse.)

Cyrus: I think we should put the main switch over here to keep it tucked away a little. 

Jay: But... why?

Cole: (facepalms) So it stays hidden. From our enemies. Who could possible barge in at any moment! 

Jay: Oh. Heh. 

Cyrus: With a little ingenuity and a few more coaxial cables, we may be able to reboot the system with the Techno Blades and erase the Digital Overlord for good.

Kai: Didn't you say we needed the stolen hard drive to do that.

Cyrus: I did. But that was before I truly understood the entire capabilities of what Zane's powers truly allow us.

Nya: Zane's powers? When did you have time to look into his powers. 

Jay: Nya's right! As usual. 

(Cole roles his eyes)

Jay: Zane's been with us the entire time. Right buddy?

Zane: Yes, indeed. I have.

Cyrus: Well, when Zane used half his heart to power P.I.X.A.L., it gave me a chance to look into the powers which... (continues talking as Destiny and Kai discuss)

Destiny: This is too confusing. I can barely keep up. 

Kai: What is it you don't get?

Destiny: Everything about, rebooting the system, to erasing the Digital Overlord, to Zane's powers, to the Perfect match Sim- (sighs)

Kai: I should have said something. Why aren't I say anything? Aren't I supposed to be comforting her? What kind of friend am I? 

Destiny: Forget it. It's not important anyway.

Kai: Huh- no- it IS important! It's gonna be okay. This whole thing will blow over eventually and everything will be fine.

Destiny: Not so sure about that. (sees Jay and Cole arguing)

(Kai opens his mouth to say something, but closes it)

Kai: You're not the only one feeling unsure at the moment. (sighs) Why did everything need to go down at the same time?

Nya: (looks annoyingly at Cole and Jay) Boys, please. (both instantly stop) Sorry about them. What have you figured out?

Destiny: Yeah? What chance do we have? 

Cyrus: There's a chance to enter remotely. By the time we figure out where Lloyd is, it'll be too late to stop the Overlord from draining his Golden Power.

Nya: And escaping the Digiverse?

Cyrus: Exactly. 

Destiny: And Raven?

Cyrus: (sighs) As much as I want to help her, P.I.X.A.L. has talked me out of going on a search. 

P.I.X.A.L.: If the ninja successfully accomplish this task, then it will help Raven faster than anything else possibly could. (Destiny nods, understanding)

Kai: Hold on a second. What task do we need to accomplish? 

Cyrus: Exactly what I was getting at. If we digitize you, the team, and Techno Blades, using my experimental technology, you could fight him on his own turf inside the Digiverse.