|~The Art of the Silent Fist~| Ch. 30

(P.I.X.A.L extracts Golden power Lloyd used on a Security Mech.)

P.I.X.A.L.: Initializing power transference. Extracting Golden Power. Standby for physical somatic download.

Overlord: Yes! Oh, but it's not enough! I need more of the boy's power if I'm ever to be freed of this digital prison! I'm fed up with pathetic mortal bodies. I want my own back. Find me more power! Find me the Golden Ninja!

P.I.X.A.L.: By my computation, your primary duty should be finding the Techno Blades. They are the only things that can—

Overlord: Those ninja don't even know what they already possess. I want the Golden one, as well as the assistant. 

P.I.X.A.L.: If you do not wish to retreive the Techno Blades, why do you wish to seek the personal assistant? 

Overlord: She may look small, but she can hack into anything. I've watched her closely. The girl can help and hurt my chances. I think you know which one I want.

P.I.X.A.L.: But the personal assistant can do almost the equivalent of what the Techno Blades can do. Wouldn't it be wiser-

Overlord: Ugh. I forgot how you robots can be so scrupulous. It annoys me. Now... where are we at for locating the two?

P.I.X.A.L.: Nindroids have no current visual on them.

Overlord: They just don't know where to look. (He turns to Wu, who is strapped down to a table.)

Wu: I'll never tell you where they're hiding.

Overlord: You might not, but your memories will. (He searches his memories.)

Wu: (Laughs) It tickles.

Overlord: It's only a matter of time until your mind tells me everything I need to know.

Wu: Never. (Laughs)

(The ninja hide their vehicles with leaves.)

Lloyd: Aah. This is a perfect place to lay low. No robots, no cameras, no problems.

Nya: Still, if any aerial drones pass overhead, you better wear this. (She tosses him a gi.) It'll scramble their signal so they can't find you.

Lloyd: (Laughs) Yeah, this is sweet.

Raven: (to Destiny) Are you sure this area is safe?

Destiny: Positive. At least... I hope. Kai, what do you rate this place on safety?

Kai: Maybe an 8.5?

Raven: Anything lower than 9 cannot be good.

Kai: Oh. Eheh...

Misako: Lloyd?

Lloyd: Mom?

Misako: Oh. What are you all doing here? (sees Raven) Brought a new acquaintance, I see.

Raven: I am Raven. We're here in need of assistance. 

Lloyd: The Overlord's back and New Ninjago City has fallen under his control. He has Sensei Wu.

Misako: Wu's tough. There's a reason he's lived as long as he has.

Lloyd: Well, where's Dad?

Kai: Yeah, where's Lord Garmadon?

Destiny: I can see you emphasized on "Lord".