|~The Curse of the Golden Master~| Ch. 32

(The ninja return to New Ninjago City.)

Kai: What happened?

Cole: No power, that's what happened.

Zane: Are we too late? 

Nya: Let's keep looking around.

(The ninja keep wandering around)

Kai: So... Destiny? Any new visions lately.

Destiny: (looks at the ground) No. 

Kai: You usually have a bunch of them. 

Destiny: (continues to look at the ground) My mind has been fuzzy lately.

Kai: Oh. Is it because of-

Destiny: (looks up) Kai, what else would it be?

Kai: Sorry, I- I just meant-

Destiny: (sighs) No, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have snapped like that.

Kai: It's alright.

Destiny: It's just this... Perfect Match Simulator. It makes me feel sick.

Kai: Then why do I feel worse? 

(Nya looks at Destiny sadly, having watched the whole scenario)

Zane: Perhaps there is nothing-

(They step on a tripwire, alerting the civilians.)

Man: Outsiders must answer to the Postman!

Postman: Return to sender!

Jay: What in the-

Cyrus: (comes from behind the citizens) Ah, you finally made it. Don't mind the savages. Since power went out, everyone here has grown a bit bored. 

Jay: A bit bored?

Cyrus: Yes, their imagination knows no bounds. (He sees P.I.X.A.L.) P.I.X.A.L., amazing! You're...powered?

Postman: You need to stay in character, Borg. This is no fun if we're not all committed.

Cyrus: Oh, I'll have you committed if you don't all leave us at once. Now shoo! 

Postman: We'll be BACK- (sees Borg's angry face) after a while! (They leave.

Cyrus: Now, let's get to the real problems that must be addressed. First and formost, P.I.X.A.L., what in Ninjago is powering you?

P.I.X.A.L.: Zane gave me half of his heart.

Cyrus: Thank you, Zane. I am greatly indebted and over joyed to hear this. And second, where is Raven?

Destiny: Far away from here. Just like you asked.

Cyrus: Good, good. As long as she's out of the grips of the Overlord, everything should be fine, but...

Jay: Ah, there's always a but. 

Destiny: Quiet Jay!

Cyrus: Unfortunately, the hard drive was stolen with the digital imprint of the Overlord. You'll be unable to erase him with your Techno Blades until we find it.

Destiny: Any idea who stole it?

Cyrus: None. 

Jay: Don't worry, we do. We had a little run in with the red-handed suspect. Or, should I say white-handed? He left behind a white scale.