|~Darkness Shall Rise~| Ch. 16

(The episode begins in Ninjago City where the ninja are rebuilding the town.)

Cole: Ugh, finally. All fixed up and Serpentine free.

Kai: (Tries to use Fire but fails) Aargh. Ugh, this is frustrating.

Destiny: (Runs up to the ninja) What's frustrating?

Jay: Where have you been?

Destiny: I had to go and get something back from the Monastery. Where are we now?

Kai: Trying to use my elemental power, but failing.

Destiny: Oh. Well that's-

(The street sign tips over.)

Cole and Jay: Aah! (Destiny blasts it just in time) Phew.

Destiny: Man, that was a close one.

Kai: At least you still have your power.

Destiny: Well, I didn't have a Golden Weapon to rely on, and I'm not an element of Creation. So you know, I still have it. What's wrong anyway.

Kai: (sighs) Our weapons are gone and most of our elemental powers are gone except for yours. I mean, we can still do Spinjitzu, but...(Grunts. He tries to use his Fire again, but the only flame coming out was from Zane's blowtorch.) I just feel so, I don't know, limited. And thanks to the Devourer, our tank's out of commission, our Dragon's hurt, and now the Bounty is destroyed, we don't even have a place to sleep.

Destiny: Yeah... that's a lot.

Zane: No one ever said being a hero is easy. (Takes off his welding mask) Though our good deeds may never make us rich, they make us rich in other ways.

Kai: Yeah, well, I don't feel rich.

Destiny: I think that's the point.

Kai: Well then, that just sucks.

Jay: I for one enjoy pitching in. I've always wanted to feel part of a community. Uh, speaking of which, anyone seen Nya? She said she was gonna help.

Nya: (Arriving on a motorbike) And I have. I may have found us a place to live.

Jay: Really? But there's a waiting list a mile long to live in Ninjago City. How did you do that?

Nya: I know a guy, who knows a girl, and she knows this girl who knows a guy. (Destiny and Kai look at eachother and shrug) Well, this guy knows a girl who's a real estate agent and she can help you find a place, if you catch my drift. (She hands him a pamphlet.)

Jay: And where are you off to?

Wu: We have to find a couple of components to fix the ninja tank. And my dragon ointment has finally arrived. It's a day's trip, but once we get back, he'll be flying again. Also, I love scenic drives. Haha, punch it, Nya!

Nya: Ay ay, Sensei.

Wu: Yee-haw!

Jay: (Reading the pamphlet) "Patty Keys, Real Estate Queen." 

Destiny: I doubt that very much. You know how much they lie on those "paper things"

Kai: -Pamphlets.

Destiny: Yes pamphlets. 

Jay: I dunno about you Destiny, but this is exactly what we need. Once we get a roof over our heads, we can start properly training Lloyd.