Chapter 24

Everyone in the room looked at me weirdly. I mean like i did threaten a thirty year old man and i just said whats up as if me and the theifs were besties since diaper days. When no one answered i raised my eyebrow and crossed my arms over my chest."Leila what are you doing here?"My dreariest father asked (sarcasm)

"Well actually just wanted to say that you can keep Nick and all of his friends as far away as possible" I said as i checked out my finger nails as if i was boring out of my mind.

"What? Why?"Asked the man beside my uncle which i still did not know his name and I've seen him tons of times by now. Note to self: Ask about the mans name. All the men were looking at me with curious eyes.

"Cause i don't want them around e i do not need guard dogs i am capable of taking care of myself thanks you."I said.My dad looked at me with doubtful eyes "And tell whoever is the boss of Alex's gang to also make them back off."I said.

"They caused trouble?"My uncle asked. He took a drag of his cigarette and looked at me with curious eyes. "You could say that"i muttered under my breath " Sorry what did you say?"My uncle asked.

"Nothing just tell them to stay away."I said and looked around the room. I noticed a laptop at the end of the room on top of a table with a bunch of guys around. I looked more closely and saw that they were trying to get through some type of security cameras so they could also see the footage. They were all looking at laptop with confusion. The screen was asking for some type of password or something like that and they just kept getting it wrong. I remembered that when i was in the gang i would always use o watch guys working on computers and hacking stuff and some of them even taught me some useful stuff so what these idiots were trying to do was completely wrong. They have to put the brand of the camera so the computer knows which camera are you actually talking about. Then normally every camera that is either sold or is already there has to be given a code and without that code you can not get any excess to any of the footage. What these guys are stuck at was the part of which asked the 'password'or in other words the code. And i also can see that they had forgotten to turn off their location so they wont get traced. I shook my head and wen over to the table. All the men turn around and looked at me as i approached them. I got to the laptop and stared at the screen, the first thing i did was turn off their location. I looked around the table. Papers were everywhere. But one caught my eye. "Leila what are you doing?"I heard my dad ask. I simply ignored him and looked at the paper with so many codes on it.And security cameras brands. "What brand did you put in?"I asked a loud so the guys around could hear me. "YYTV" a guy beside me said. I looked through the sheet and found the code of it.But there were at least 5 types of codes. Who ever got this sheet must be close to the cops or something because only cops and security cameras brands have the code so who ever got this sheet and the cops found him he is in great shit. "What type?" i asked. "Type 3"A guy from behind me said. I typed in thee code for type 3 and next thing we know we are seeing footage of a warehouse. I could see that there some men playing poker and some drink beer or some fighting. I backed away from the laptop and went to to where my dad was. "Now that's what you call hacking" And walked out the door without saying another single word.

After i left the warehouse i went straight home and wasn't bothered to go back to school. I got to my driveway and got out out of my car and looked at my watch. I had an hour for me to start work. I went inside and locked the door. I sighed and dropped my bag at the door. I know my mom and Kevin weren't home because she was still at work and he was in school. I went to the kitchen to get something to eat. I was in the mood for chocolate so i took a bar of milk chocolate and started eating it. I grabbed my phone from my waistband and put some music on. I was swaying my hips to the music while eating chocolate. I hummed along with the music and went upstairs to change. I got to my bedroom and went into my drawers to get a fresh pair of high waist skinny jeans and the top from work which had the shops symbol on it. I laid them out on my bed and went into the shower and washed my body. When i was finished i still had half an hour left i got my black panties and black lacy bra and put them both on. I then Put my clothes on but my top was way to loose and big. So i grabbed a bobbin and pulled my shirt back and grabbed in a pony tail and tie it. So know it wasn't baggy nor loose. I took the bun out of my hair and let it free around my shoulders. I went to my makeup and put some eyeliner,lip gloss and foundation. I put them all on and grabbed my phone from my nightstand and ran downstairs. I got my white Converse and slid them on. I grabbed my bag from the entrance and walked outside i looked the door and went to my car. I got in and threw my bag to the passenger seat. I turned on my car and got out of my drive way and went to the coffee shop. While i was driving i couldn't stop thinking about the kiss me and Alex shared it was so hot and i did feel a tiny bit attracted to him but Nick....He was just so hard to understand. The kiss we shared was full of passion and yet it was still heated i was addicted to his touch. Ugh i hate men! They are always so complicated!